Reasoning behind your username

• I modified the Finnish word “poju” (boyo in English) to make it more unique and easier to type. Asd is there just because poiu is usually taken whenever I’m making an account somewhere.

What’s the story behind your username?

• Kimiko is my middle name.

I am half Japanese.

• I’m the Duke of Delaware. Also a goat.

• I was playing Dark Age of Camelot back in the day and crossed paths with a respectable fellow named Remixx Lovemuffin (something like that, it’s been awhile.). I was also really into Lil Jon and his remixes… It just kinda stuck. :|

Not really anything special to me. It’s been my Steam name since '04. Haven’t changed it once unlike a certain goat who changes daily.

• @Kimiko:

Kimiko is my middle name.

I am half Japanese.

You forgot to mention the other Viking half of you :)

Mine is a reference to the cookie monster, my lovely friends randomly brought in the subject in a talk, and magic happened. I don’t even remember how, it was long ago

• I like the metrocops from Half-life 2

• A jackpine savage is a type of person. We love the outdoors and wild spaces of the world and have little love for cities and the crush of people within. Green > concrete.

• I thought “Slaughtervomit” sounded really cool. I am a huge fan of the metal scene (not that stupid sissy trendy kid shit either) and thought the name sounded really gross and would make people cringe.

• Developer

Picked it spur of the moment when joining the AoC team. Took it from my favorite pinball game: Medieval Madness:

http://robertwinter.com/pinball/mm/offi … lbshkb.wav

The team called me Sir LION for weeks.

• @sir_loin:

Picked it spur of the moment when joining the AoC team. Took it from my favorite pinball game: Medieval Madness:

Snoop Lion

• @OmmNomNom:

@Kimiko:

Kimiko is my middle name.

I am half Japanese.

I have no idea what you are talking about… >.>

@sir_loin:

Deep down inside, you’ll always be Sir Lion ;)

• Because I was on the Dev team at the time so I used my real name.

• English folks can’t pronounce my real name, so I use Sid instead. And I’m a pretty good shot in most FPS games.

• I believe I can fly

• @Kimiko:

@OmmNomNom:

I have no idea what you are talking about… >.>

:X
    @Kimiko:

@sir_loin:

Deep down inside, you’ll always be Sir Lion ;)

Rawr ;)

As for me, I’m a boring bastard. Picked BobT36 when choosing my email address (that I still have) way back when I was 14 or something. Bob was taken, as was BobT, pfft. (My name, probably not even by a Robert imposter).

Prefer to have Bob! if I can, but this forum grumped about exclamation marks. :(

I don’t see the need to be anything else other than myself. Even in WoW I was BobT, awesome Human Firemage. Prefer to put myself into the game rather than create an alternate personna.

Sometimes use Commander Bob in more military style games.

• @Wingy:

I believe I can fly

And you can, little bird~ You can~

• @Slaughtervomit:

@sir_loin:

Snoop Lion

The Rastafari are demanding that he change his name back or they will sue him. :roll:

• @SharpshotSid:

@Wingy:

I believe I can fly

And you can, little bird~ You can~

Just needs a kick from the ramparts to start him off.

Only two names I use are roleplay character names that I have had forever and a day.

• Phases of Scribbz

MorbidScribblez: First gamer tag/id named after an old highschool girlfriend’s MySpace name.

MBScribblez: Met a rapper who was just starting out called Freestyle Bully who gave me and a couple friends the “player discount” for his first cd. It was funny because One friend had snake bites with long hair and A day to remember shirt on, the other had skinny jeans and some shirt that was way to tight, and I had work pants on and my highschool wrestling team shirt. He said we looked fresh, so we all donned new fresh names.

Scribblez: Used this until someone pointed out that it sounded like Scrib lez.

• When I was a kid I spent a summer in Ireland, and my baby sister kept pronouncing Sligo (a town/county) as SlyGoat. I thought it was cute.