"Please wait while the game loads"

• I get this proplem each time I try to connect a server. After awhile of waiting I get “connection lost to the host”(something like that). I’ve gone through 15 sites on the technical support and going through many topics about this proplem but haven’t seen an single sulution, I’ve tryed every single one of the mentioned sulution.

(Sorry for my bad english typing ;p) Please reply and have a nice day.

• I too am having this issue, and it seems to have started only today once the “free weekend” went into effect. Could be excess traffic and they cant keep up with demand of traffic flow? I didnt have an issue with this until just now, and i had this game for over a month.

• @leFluff:

I get this proplem each time I try to connect a server. After awhile of waiting I get “connection lost to the host”(something like that). I’ve gone through 15 sites on the technical support and going through many topics about this proplem but haven’t seen an single sulution, I’ve tryed every single one of the mentioned sulution.

(Sorry for my bad english typing ;p) Please reply and have a nice day.

It can be caused by a few different reasons. Judging by your other post, you are able to connect to servers now?