Banlist

• 200 bans later, I have now passworded my duel server until Sunday. The password is in the title though. Should be pretty simple for those who actually want to get in. Every duel server without constant administration right now is FFA

Free play week with no rank limits and no duel mode. TB troll :P

• @bada:

Free play week with no rank limits and no duel mode. TB troll :P

You don’t have rank limits on your servers? Vq servers had those for awhile now…

/controversy /FUD ;)

• Going slightly of thread; I was wondering if there is any merit in sharing perma-ban lists???

It’s really so hard to get on ours; after four months of hosting we just have the one name. I’m not suggesting perma-ban on one = perma-ban on all; moreover, an advance troll warning.

• @Reginhard:

Going slightly of thread; I was wondering if there is any merit in sharing perma-ban lists???

It’s really so hard to get on ours; after four months of hosting we just have the one name. I’m not suggesting perma-ban on one = perma-ban on all; moreover, an advance troll warning.

From my understanding, some of the more established/older clans have shown interest in sharing the global banlist from the Official Servers. It sounds like this will be easier to do with this new content update/patch.

• @ReMixx:

@Reginhard:

Going slightly of thread; I was wondering if there is any merit in sharing perma-ban lists???

From my understanding, some of the more established/older clans have shown interest in sharing the global banlist from the Official Servers. It sounds like this will be easier to do with this new content update/patch.

Could be good to consider it further then; thanks.