Chivalry Does Not Boot.

• I bought this back during the winter sale, and since have not once been able to launch it. It does the usual booting, it’ll say I am running it on steam, but nothing will actually run.
    I’ve tried running all the installers separately and running the .exe from the folder, but no avail. I’ve attached my dxdiag, it may be my hardware, but I want to be sure before I go off spending money.

• @Magoca:

I bought this back during the winter sale, and since have not once been able to launch it. It does the usual booting, it’ll say I am running it on steam, but nothing will actually run.
    I’ve tried running all the installers separately and running the .exe from the folder, but no avail. I’ve attached my dxdiag, it may be my hardware, but I want to be sure before I go off spending money.

Can you also attach your Launch.log from Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs?

Also, go ahead and update your video card drivers from AMD’s website. You’re just a few months old, but it doesn’t hurt to stay current.

• I updated my drivers about a week ago, odd. But I will try that again.
    Attached the launch log.

• @Magoca:

I updated my drivers about a week ago, odd. But I will try that again.
    Attached the launch log.

I’d also suggest uninstalling Direct X and reinstalling it from DXSETUP.exe (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\Binaries\RedistChiv\DXRedistCutdown)