A worthless game

• I can’t believe people would pay money to have this made. An unbelieavely crappy game.
    1. Class balancing is a joke. Really!
    2. Two handed is way out of line. Most lack the skill to brush their own teeth. And you give them a big sword, ax, or hammer. They go at it like morons on PCP. Killing as many of thier own teammates as they do the enemy.
    3. Using X weapon and board (that means shield to you 2 handed monkies) drain stamina faster than a pot head sucking on a reefer. Round shield gives next almost no protection.
    4. At this point you are better off grabbing a knight, a big weapon (no, not your little sword in you pants) and run screaming into battle. Swinging like a mad man, kill a bunch of people, get killed. Rinse and repeat.
    5. Trying to use skill on the supposes “deep” combat system is laughable. Don’t waste your time.
    4. Hacks are rampit. Yes, I have seen it. Guys running around like a road runner on drugs.

Play the Free Weekend, than go back to Black Ops 2. Leave this mess to the super fan boys who are rejects for the SCA.

• :D laught so hard.

on a more serious note: calm ur rage, come back later, increase ur FPS to at least 60 and u will find a decent game with still some bugs but already very enjoyable

• Hey OP, can you count to 6 for me?

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 4? Yeah close enough.

• Yeah! AND this morning my yolk broke when I flipped my fried egg; chickens are a fucking waste of time!

• I love how nearly all his points are community based, yet it’s somehow the game’s fault. XD

Oh and the one that Is, the classes apparently aren’t balanced?….

• What joke of a troll OP.

• @Jeoph:

I can’t believe people would pay money to have this made. An unbelieavely crappy game.
    2. Two handed is way out of line. Most lack the skill to brush their own teeth. And you give them a big sword, ax, or hammer. They go at it like morons on PCP. Killing as many of thier own teammates as they do the enemy.
    3. Using X weapon and board (that means shield to you 2 handed monkies) drain stamina faster than a pot head sucking on a reefer. Round shield gives next almost no protection.
    4. At this point you are better off grabbing a knight, a big weapon (no, not your little sword in you pants) and run screaming into battle. Swinging like a mad man, kill a bunch of people, get killed. Rinse and repeat.
    5. Trying to use skill on the supposes “deep” combat system is laughable. Don’t waste your time.
    4. Hacks are rampit. Yes, I have seen it. Guys running around like a road runner on drugs.

Play the Free Weekend, than go back to Black Ops 2. Leave this mess to the super fan boys who are rejects for the SCA.

The classes are balanced at high level play. That means if you have played for 2 hours, with a bunch of people who have played for 2 hours, yes, the knight is the best class and you will destroy everyone with that. A veteran can join the server and dominate a knight with a broaddagger though.

• @Jeoph:

I can’t believe people would pay money to have this made. An unbelieavely crappy game.

Worthless post you´ve written. Nobody gives a shit about this unless you write meaningful suggestions!

• 100+ hours played now and I’m finally doing well when I play (except when a pro shows up and reminds me I’m not a pro) ugh.

This is the ONLY game I’ve ever played that is fun even when I’m losing…. I love the mayhem.

• @Reginhard:

Yeah! AND this morning my yolk broke when I flipped my fried egg; chickens are a fucking waste of time!

lol , you made me smile :D

• Black Ops2??

CoD guy…… nothing more to say right there.

The day any game community takes a CoD fanboy’s opinion seriously on what’s a “Good” game and what’s not… will be the day I start making Boom Booms in my pants again… ie: when I’m old and feeble.

• Play the Free Weekend, than go back to Black Ops 2. Leave this mess to the super fan boys who are rejects for the SCA.

DON’T play the Free Weekend. Go back to Black Ops 2 instead. Right away. Don’t waste any more of your and our time both here and in the game. Free the slot for someone who might actually like the game and leave more positive contribution to the community.

• Oh, you just tried the free to play weekend?

Please tell me more about how you’re an expert at game mechanics.

• This game will humble you, sorry sir! Those that don’t get humbled apparently come to the boards to rage. lol.

• @Cpt-Praxius:

Black Ops2??

CoD guy…… nothing more to say right there.

The day any game community takes a CoD fanboy’s opinion seriously on what’s a “Good” game and what’s not… will be the day I start making Boom Booms in my pants again… ie: when I’m old and feeble.

Yeah, i thought he had some reasonnable points before he mentionned that… ehm… “game”.

• @Jeoph:

Oh boy, you sure seem offended!

Yes, please go back to the excellent 10/10 title named Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 and don’t ever look back. It’s the best experience you’ll ever have. It’s actually designed to please people like you.

PS: Maybe one day you’ll realize that everything after Call of Duty: United Offensive had no innovation at all and were all pure money grabs.

• Quickly switching back from beta version so i can own noobs like the op.

• Yeah this game totally sucks the graphics are so lame in comparison to call of duty, that’s why COD is so much better. Plus it’s a PC game and everyone e knows Xbox is better than PC.

• @Jeoph:

Next time you thoughtlessly waste $60 like all the other sheeple, care to just write me a check instead? I wouldn’t ask, but you seem like the type to just throw money at whatever you’re told to buy…

What an excellent consumer you are. Good tool.