Flame arrow?

• got tked by a flame arrow idk how to get lol?

• Only the bots have them at the moment

• @WARSAW:

Only the bots have them at the moment

so he was a hacker?

• Are you sure it wasn’t a fire pot.

Otherwise yes only the bots can use them, this is because they were in the game during the alpha, but locked for balance reasons.

• Any word from developers about the flaming arrows?
    I hope they will make them back, but in different way, my suggestion would be to ignite the arrow by using a fire source in a map, such as places where you take the torches, and maybe to give it less damage than the other two arrows if not ignited.

• Yup I hope they make it back in some form too.

They used to have a really short flight length due to being so heavy, but it wasn’t that hard to basically keep someone permanently on fire heh.

The fire at that time obstructed your view more too, so aye they definitely need rebalancing before being reintroduced.

• The flaming arrows will be back in the multiplayer game at some point, but probably not for awhile.

• ty Kimi,good to see ur face again.

• They used to be available back in early alpha / beta stage, but I can only assume that they postponed its release due to the same reason the Flail wasn’t in already in the game when it first got out because it wasn’t properly finished.

We will most likely see fire arrows once the developers have figured how to make them a arrow type you would choose before broadheads or bodkin for some situations.

• @RodyMetal:

I hope they will make them back, but in different way, my suggestion would be to ignite the arrow by using a fire source in a map.

i support this.

• @wildwulfy:

They used to be available back in early alpha / beta stage, but I can only assume that they postponed its release due to the same reason the Flail wasn’t in already in the game when it first got out because it wasn’t properly finished.

We will most likely see fire arrows once the developers have figured how to make them a arrow type you would choose before broadheads or bodkin for some situations.

Flail animations fail in first person view, still.

• The fire arrows were taken from the game for unfairness or balance reasons. Bots can use other weapons that players cannot get.