Amazing! Thank you!

• Too long have I waited for this game. Been asking for a game like this for at least a decade, and finally someone has answered! Looks AMAZING! Cannot wait to play this.

• I know right? It is pretty shocking that not many game developers have even attempted to use the medieval battle theme. This looks like it will be the first of it’s kind and will be an amazing game. I love that you can alter the trajectory of a weapon mid-swing!

• Big game companies are afraid to even create original content in already well established genres, let alone pioneer something new.

• @Secundus:

Big game companies are afraid to even create original content in already well established genres, let alone pioneer something new.

Amen to that mate…

Actually I miss the days I enjoyed games from those big companies, that is, when the creators and not the publishers had power over their own games, and introduced concepts and ideas that nowadays are found in almost every single game.

Just take the first battlefield games, or C&C , or even spore (How they reduced content to half of the original game is a mistery even to me).

Glad to see indie games like this one are achieving their goals.