Vote kicking

• Just putting this out there…
    It needs to be disabled or something, I know that there are servers with custom vote kicking options, but the majority of the servers have the same “anyone can vote kick” setting

I hope with the new content patch (Jan 2013) - that the vote kick command is easily removable or changeable.

I’m rank 36+ right now in Chivalry, and with the free week end on steam it’s been fun slaying all the new players. Unfortunately the little kiddies (cod fags probably) abuse the heck out of the votekick command. Myself and many other friends have been votekicked many times for “hacking” - obviously it’s not true, just a case of the new players getting mad as often the people who initiate the kicks have a huge negative k/d score and are on the opposite team of me/my friends.

I saw one server that disabled vote kicking on people on the opposite team, which easily prevent rage induced vote kicks

Please do something about it

• There are SO many of these kinds of threads all over these forums…. Gah. Anyways, who cares? If you’re getting kicked, join another server - there are plenty of 'em.

• @Hadron:

There are SO many of these kinds of threads all over these forums….

I think you will have to come to terms that topics will repeat, and repeat, and repeat… thats how game forums work. almost nobody wants to search all the posts, find some old topic and add a post to the end of the fourth page…

• @gregcau:

@Hadron:

There are SO many of these kinds of threads all over these forums….

I think you will have to come to terms that topics will repeat, and repeat, and repeat… thats how game forums work. almost nobody wants to search all the posts, find some old topic and add a post to the end of the fourth page…

I know… I’ve been on the Minecraft (and a few other) forums since the games where still in dev :? I still hate repetition though.

• All they gota do is put a 3 vote max. so they cant spam it as much. if the vote was decided no 3 times this person is obviously just being a child and need his privilege taken away.

• We don’t give a shit about your rank.