Kill Cam

• Forgive me, mighty knights and warriors if this has been already posted. I just wanna tell you my perspective and suggestions about this.

Kill Cam

• shows your last 5 or 4 seconds of your in-game life from your murderer´s perspective
    • shows the archer drawing his bow and then shows the arrow-cam
    • can be turned on and off depending on the server

Benefits of Kill Cam

• less stress from the game (less “how the hell did he kill me?”)
    • learning from your mistakes
    • having something interesting and useful to watch when dead

At last I want everyone to vote whether they consider Chivalry a stressful game. Pick and write one of the followings:

A) Chivalry is a lot of fun for me and I never get nervous or pissed of while playing.

B) I enjoy playing Chivalry but sometimes I get very angry because I had no idea what just happened.

C) I like Chivalry but I do not enjoy playing it. It is too stressful and pain to play.

• Chivalry is a lot of fun for me and I never get nervous or pissed of while playing.

And I am not a newbie.

No.

• It was already suggested a while back, and this would detract quite a bit from the gameplay experience - plus, I don’t think anybody really wants to turn this into “Call of Duty: Medieval Warfare” or “Team Medieval Fortress”.

• Sorry buddy, but I disagree with this idea, at least how You suggested it. While I understand why You would want to see it, it would actually “sell the tactics” a bit - tricks someone been learning and mastering for long time, where an archer been hiding and so on. Instead, showing the action again from third person perspective could be a good idea.

I vote for B