Forgive me, mighty knights and warriors if this has been already posted. I just wanna tell you my perspective and suggestions about this.
- shows your last 5 or 4 seconds of your in-game life from your murderer´s perspective
- shows the archer drawing his bow and then shows the arrow-cam
- can be turned on and off depending on the server
Benefits of Kill Cam
- less stress from the game (less “how the hell did he kill me?”)
- learning from your mistakes
- having something interesting and useful to watch when dead
At last I want everyone to vote whether they consider Chivalry a stressful game. Pick and write one of the followings:
A) Chivalry is a lot of fun for me and I never get nervous or pissed of while playing.
B) I enjoy playing Chivalry but sometimes I get very angry because I had no idea what just happened.
C) I like Chivalry but I do not enjoy playing it. It is too stressful and pain to play.
Chivalry is a lot of fun for me and I never get nervous or pissed of while playing.
And I am not a newbie.
It was already suggested a while back, and this would detract quite a bit from the gameplay experience - plus, I don’t think anybody really wants to turn this into “Call of Duty: Medieval Warfare” or “Team Medieval Fortress”.
Sorry buddy, but I disagree with this idea, at least how You suggested it. While I understand why You would want to see it, it would actually “sell the tactics” a bit - tricks someone been learning and mastering for long time, where an archer been hiding and so on. Instead, showing the action again from third person perspective could be a good idea.
I vote for B