MODDED SERVER

• Hi just wanted to let all of u know about a server I have been running.
    If u r looking for sumthing diff than the regular game, or just want to have a blast with sumthing different
    All the classes are way faster, more ammo and everything that flies or can be thrown is also faster,and combo agression has been activated, which means fully landed combos deal 20% more damage, all kicks take less stam too and we also have low gravity and about 1 in 10 games is a slow motion map which gets very intense, come try it out its alot of fun, also there is bots there too.
    Thanks, the server is called
    ~RD~ MODDED MATRIX MAYHEM

• 192.168.1.4 is your local IP, available only to the same network. Check http://whatismyipaddress.com/

Also, be sure to open the needed ports in your router, else no one from outside your network will be able to join :)

• thanks,whoops I fixed that. and yes all that has been done it has been populated for weeks
    I went to that site and that lists a diff ip then what shows in the game, so which one connects to it, the current one I have listed now from tab menu in game,or the one from that site?

• @WARSAW:

thanks,whoops I fixed that. and yes all that has been done it has been populated for weeks
    I went to that site and that lists a diff ip then what shows in the game, so which one connects to it, the current one I have listed now from tab menu in game,or the one from that site?

website =)

• K TY, EDITED

• I have to say, this is one of the best servers i have played on. The mods make everything more chaotic and way more fun! I have been recommending this server all my friends non-stop. It is a great server to come in and relax, also once you do a SLO-MO map, you will never want to leave…Evil laughter

• Completely agree with Bladewield. Very awesome server with great people and a killer admin. Everything is so much more hectic, especially during a slo-mo match.

• Hello, Hello. I’m Duke Belfort and ingame you can sometimes see me as Sir DauÍd. A Regular of WARSAW’s server. I started the game with that f2p weekend and bought it just before the event was over so I never had to stop. I played the game for about a week before I found WARSAW’s server and just before I found it, the cu1 was released and I spent most of that Saturday mornin’ just playing away at the new duel mode. I decided to take a break from that and went on MODDED MATRIX MAYHEM and was met with a big welcome. I enjoyed the community and decided to stay, and in doing so, I met many great people including WARSAW. I joined them on TS and we had a blast for the rest of the afternoon. Finding a server with this strict an admin and a very active community like this is very hard. Most of the time, a servers admin won’t even play on that server and has no one to enfore the rules whether is is no ranged weapons or anything like that. I will admit. before I joined this server I was a complete noob. But now, I went into a vanilla ffa match and left with a 10.250 k/d ratio and 44 kills. I could hardly believe it, because I usually get my rear-end handed to me on a silver platter in MMM. I leveled all of my weapons on MMM on BOTS which really keep the server alive. You can be on at midnight at log on to MMM and still have a good ol’ time because of the BOTS and when you get in about noon or so, you get to meet the great community we have. I was no good at all with throwing weapons, now because of the mods that allow faster ammo, I hit at least half of the time and have more chances. And the low-grav, that just gives you a whole new level to play on. You can be using a jav and jump backwards as a VG is swinging at you and dome him before you land. You cant forget slo-mo, this gametype is as much fun as it is a training simulator, I used slo-mo to get my timing right on swings with my Zweihander and learned combo’s. I kinda have a grudge against Smokey-Mc Pot that I cant allow him to beat me on Slo-mo. That usually doesn’t work, but hey, its all in the fun and I love the Slo-mo. the Mods used are Low Grav, Slo-mo, more ammo I mean a lot more ammo and BOTS. I must say this, There’s no admin, like a WARSAW admin. I hope you guys and gals come and join us on MODDED MATRIX MAYHEM. Cya ingame.