Skip the beginning training?

• Hi!

I played the beginning training last night. I got to an advanced training guy, but he got stuck after talking to me. :( So I quit and clicked on the training, but it was at the beginning. How can I skip this part to advanced one?

Thank you in advance. :)

• I don’t think there’s a way to do that. You can just go through the first part of the tutorial again which shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
    I’ve never completed the tutorial myself since every time I’ve tried, the advanced training guy ended up ignoring my feints and preventing progress. If you get stuck aswell, I recommend doing the class-specific tutorials uphill (left side when you exit the first tutorial) and then moving on to playing a few rounds against bots offline.

• @Torrenz:

I don’t think there’s a way to do that. You can just go through the first part of the tutorial again which shouldn’t take more than a few minutes.
    I’ve never completed the tutorial myself since every time I’ve tried, the advanced training guy ended up ignoring my feints and preventing progress. If you get stuck aswell, I recommend doing the class-specific tutorials uphill (left side when you exit the first tutorial) and then moving on to playing a few rounds against bots offline.

Oh, you have that problem too? I thought it was just me! Maybe I will skip the whole training. The game seems buggy to me.

• @ant:

Oh, you have that problem too? I thought it was just me! Maybe I will skip the whole training. The game seems buggy to me.

it’s certainly unrefined in places, but it’s already come a long way and there’s lot of fixes in the upcoming content patch.
    It’s not a big deal anyways. Get familiar with all the keybinds and whack a couple bots to get a crude feel for how movement and swings work and you should be able to keep up with all the other fresh players crowding the servers right now.

• @Torrenz:

@ant:

it’s certainly unrefined in places, but it’s already come a long way and there’s lot of fixes in the upcoming content patch.
    It’s not a big deal anyways. Get familiar with all the keybinds and whack a couple bots to get a crude feel for how movement and swings work and you should be able to keep up with all the other fresh players crowding the servers right now.

Thanks. I might play tonight!

• I tried it again today with the remaining free weekend. Tutorial was still buggy like shooting a crossbow bolt and hold down right mouse button for its arrow camera. It never worked. I stopped the tutorial here since I still can’t skip it. Also, lots of grammar errors in subtitle texts (e.g., missing apostrophe). Someone needs to proofread them. ;)

• Train on the battlefield.

• You can skip past basic training by doing “ce telly” in the console once Neckhole tells you to press RMB to block.