[SOLVED] UDK Crash. Getting a brain hemorrhage here.

• Hello!

Im trying to get the game working as hard as possible but it keeps crashing.
    I can start the game, get to the menu but thats pretty much it. If I try to launch tutorial I get an UDK crash, if I try to see serverlists I get an empty page and if I try to join directly through friends list of Steam I cannot get in to the any games or if it starts to load I get an UDK crash.

I have attached the logs…

• Deleted your duplicate post.

Try verifying your game cache. If that doesn’t work, you might want to try reinstalling it. The log is showing files not being found :(

Also, please attach your DxDiag.txt and the latest crash .dmp (found in the same place as Launch.log).

• @ReMixx:

Deleted your duplicate post.

Try verifying your game cache. If that doesn’t work, you might want to try reinstalling it. The log is showing files not being found :(

Also, please attach your DxDiag.txt and the latest crash .dmp (found in the same place as Launch.log).

Tried verifying and reinstalling, problem persisted. Updated my graphics card but the problem still existed but after reinstalling the mircrosoft net framework the game started working!

You may close the thread
    Finally after it started working Ive decided to buy the game, its a lot of fun! :)

• @Whistler89:

@ReMixx:

Deleted your duplicate post.

Tried verifying and reinstalling, problem persisted. Updated my graphics card but the problem still existed but after reinstalling the mircrosoft net framework the game started working!

You may close the thread
    Finally after it started working Ive decided to buy the game, its a lot of fun! :)

Hot damn! Yay! See you on the battlefield. :k1: