What is going on? :(

• I’m playing this game at 2320 in europe and would’ve liked to show it to a friend but all servers are suddenly password protected and i am unable to join any other server. There is nothing going on with my internet connection because my android phone is on the same wifi and having no trouble doing anything on the thing… has mass hysteria hit the game or am i just at the wrong place at the wrong time i am seriously confused because i’ve just not played this game for 3 days or something and now it suddenly stopped working.

And don’t tell me weird shit i know my IT stuff i did a study in it but this does not make sense to me.

Btw yes i’ve had a beer or two but that shouldnt affect my internet connection haha xD

• @Aseliot:

Btw yes i’ve had a beer or two but that shouldnt affect my internet connection haha xD

Go home, you’re drunk!

Just kidding :)

Moving this to Technical Support Forum.

Can you see any of the Official Servers?

Worst case, can you connect to one of the Official Servers from the links here? viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082

• I experienced the same issue yesterday evening. It is probably the free weekend with servers overloaded and some being password protected to keep out the flood of new players.

• I also could not join any of the unprotected servers which were not many, like 4 of them were without a password. It did say that they had 45 ping but i would just load forever and dont start the game.

• @Aseliot:

I also could not join any of the unprotected servers which were not many, like 4 of them were without a password. It did say that they had 45 ping but i would just load forever and dont start the game.

Did you try the links to the Official Servers?