No new weapons

• I bought Chivalry while it was on the sale for 50% off but before i bought it i downloaded the free weekend trail then when i bought the actual game, i didn’t have the new weapons i.e the flail. I uninstalled the game and re installed thinking it would sort itself out but nothing has happened, what do i do?

• @ginger:

I bought Chivalry while it was on the sale for 50% off but before i bought it i downloaded the free weekend trail then when i bought the actual game, i didn’t have the new weapons i.e the flail. I uninstalled the game and re installed thinking it would sort itself out but nothing has happened, what do i do?

Those new weapons are in the beta patch. You can try them by opting into the Chivalry Beta from Steam (please keep in mind that there is only a small number of servers running the beta patch and it may contain some additional bugs that are not in the release version of the game). Eventually this beta patch will be pushed out as the next release patch for the game. The time frame for that is hopefully by the end of next week… hopefully!