Newbie Help

• I just recently purchased this game and I have some difficulties regarding some of the contents within the game. I have a list of them so I will note them down.

1. How do you change keybindings? I have a great deal of trying to switch them to selected button I want but does not show any change.
    2. How do you arrow cam? I tried changing it to another button but it won’t let me. Also, my M3 button works perfectly when I use it to scroll or click through sites.
    3. How do you level up? I play bots more than servers but I don’t see any progress in the experience bar thingy.
    4. Is there any way to customize your helmet?
    5. Can you change your crosshairs of projectile weapons?
    6. How come the “E” button to interact with a person or item doesn’t work?

Thanks

• @Vrakonis:

1. How do you change keybindings? I have a great deal of trying to switch them to selected button I want but does not show any change.

Two ways, either in the in-game console or in the UDKGame.ini.

Open the in-game console (defaults to the tilde key on most English keyboards) and type in:

setbind K command

Where K is the key that you want to bind to and command is the command.

Alternatively, you can open the UDKGame.ini (Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config) and edit the bind values (towards the bottom of the file). You can also see the various commands here that you could use in the above command console.

@Vrakonis:

2. How do you arrow cam? I tried changing it to another button but it won’t let me. Also, my M3 button works perfectly when I use it to scroll or click through sites.

Well the default bind is M3. Arrow cam is broken on catapults in multiplayer at the moment. You can try binding it to a different key.

@Vrakonis:

3. How do you level up? I play bots more than servers but I don’t see any progress in the experience bar thingy.

There is an experience system tied to kills and assists. It only counts if you play multiplayer on ‘ranked’ servers with human players.

@Vrakonis:

4. Is there any way to customize your helmet?

You can unlock the veteran helmets for each class by unlocking all of the weapons for that class.

@Vrakonis:

5. Can you change your crosshairs of projectile weapons?

Not at this time.

• Thank you so much. I didn’t expect to get a good reply this fast!

:)

• @Vrakonis:

Thank you so much. I didn’t expect to get a good reply this fast!

:)

You caught me at a good time lol :)