Chivalry DLC Ideas.

• I was thinking it would be really cool if they put in people from other nations as an expansion pack or dlc. for example warriors from the orient like Ninjas and Samurais from Japan, Shaolin monks from China, and Joseon Warriors from Korea and stuff like that

• @Dokaebii:

I was thinking it would be really cool if they put in people from other nations as an expansion pack or dlc. for example warriors from the orient like Ninjas and Samurais from Japan, Shaolin monks from China, and Joseon Warriors from Korea and stuff like that

That stuff will be added in via player-made mods. Check out that forum.

• I’m biting my tongue here to not shout “WEEABOO” all over the place.

However,

What I would like to see however is the war in the south(The one in which King Argon, he who grew restless with the piss, died). Alternatively, the south counter attack on Agatha/Mason(There can be only one)

• @SharpshotSid:

I’m biting my tongue here to not shout “WEEABOO” all over the place.

However,

What I would like to see however is the war in the south(The one in which King Argon, he who grew restless with the peace, invaded some country, died). Alternatively, the south counter attack on Agatha/Mason(There can be only one)

I would LOVE this.

• @SharpshotSid:

However,

What I would like to see however is the war in the south(The one in which King Argon, he who grew restless with the piss, died). Alternatively, the south counter attack on Agatha/Mason(There can be only one)

im korean……

• @Dokaebii:

@SharpshotSid:

However,

im korean……

So, what’s that got to do with anything??