How Fluid Is Movement In Chivalry?

• I have not played since Alpha but I recall that upon using attacking, it felt as if you were sliding into your opponent with no control over your character.

Thank you for your time.

• i did not play alpha only beta, but right now the game feels fluent for me… what do you mean by sliding into your opponent ? when you are moving and then execute an attack your character normally steps forward…

• Game is free to play for another day so I would suggest to you that you hop on and try it.

• @Raserisk:

I have not played since Alpha but I recall that upon using attacking, it felt as if you were sliding into your opponent with no control over your character.

Thank you for your time.

There is a little lunge your character does with any attack, if thats what you’re referencing.

• @Corsair:

@Raserisk:

I have not played since Alpha but I recall that upon using attacking, it felt as if you were sliding into your opponent with no control over your character.

Thank you for your time.

There is a little lunge your character does with any attack, if thats what you’re referencing.

I think your talking about the feature where when you place your crosshairs over a guy you go into this “charge mode”. It has you run faster at your enemy.