Shocked and dissapointed in humanity as a whole…..

• [attachment=0:2krdgfdu]Untitled.png[/attachment:2krdgfdu]

• What is the problem…?

• War of the rose is not a bad game. It’s very different from aoc and chivalry, the only common point is knight and sword that’s all.

And you can buy both u know.

• Good people, stay a while and listen, this post is merely to display what I thought was rather an ironic image, having associated Tibberius Bane with Chivalry for at least 6 or 7 years.

Also, it was a good time to remind everyone of my favourite Tibberius quote ‘this thread has left me shocked and dissapointed in humanity as a whole’.

• I vote for his immediate execution by decapitation for this treason!
    Add me to the Alpha testing team so i can carry on with the sentence.

• I wish there was still a record of that original post.

I can’t even find the infamous Tibbs-with-sword picture.

• Or maybe is espionage ?

• There’s no problem; Tibbs simply wanted to see for himself how much better is Chivalry compared to War of the Roses. And the answer is: A LOT! :D

@SlyGoat:

Look deep inside your heart and you will find it.

• @Alpha:

There’s no problem; Tibbs simply wanted to see for himself how much better is Chivalry compared to War of the Roses. And the answer is: A LOT! :D

@SlyGoat:

Look deep inside your heart and you will find it.

Theres also my image folder too

• Its warfare at its finest, hes just spyin on the enemy to make sure hes bringing us the best game known to man, kudos for doing what must be done and not having someone else do it for you. i was saddened when i was not accepted into the chivalry alpha/beta, i was gladdened when i was accepted into the war of the roses beta, and after playing it for a a few days straight chivalry has nothing to fear, felt like i was playing mount and blade floris mod online, but with repetitive kill sequences(there awesome the first 100 times but repetitive and always the same) and the same clumsy dangle your attack out in the wind style combat. war of the roses is fun, and has its own style of play, but in the end it lacks everything that makes chivalry a true step in the right direction of pc gaming. I just pledged 75 bucks for 4 copies of the game because i read that all 4 copies come with beta access, that being said can i have access now? ive been an aoc fan since the first day of the mod, but yeah theres also a glitch with kickstarter, i originally pledged 50 bucks then read all 4 copies come with beta and changed it to 75, it forwarded me to amazon which told me there was an error so i had to cancel my pledge then repledge.

• @GoreKnight:

Itfelt like i was playing mount and blade floris mod online, but with repetitive kill sequences(there awesome the first 100 times but repetitive and always the same) and the same clumsy dangle your attack out in the wind style combat. war of the roses is fun, and has its own style of play, but in the end it lacks everything that makes chivalry a true step in the right direction of pc gaming…

It also seemed pretty unbalanced to me (kinght taking almost no damage and running as fast as an archer…(but i could be wrong))
    once, i put a bolt in the head of a crossbowman, i hear “headshot” and… the guy ain’t dead, he took no damage :s.the game feels very robotic and without sensation.

So i think chivlary has nothing to fear !

• Haha

• Screw war of the roses, I have chivalry medieval warfare. (if you get the reference, feel free to say it)

War of the roses had potential, but in the end they just screwed it. They wanted to attract the warband fans so they went with the clumsy mount and blade mechanism .

Chivalry does the melee right. It’s total immersion when you watch it and when you play it.
    Now my only worry is how thorn banner will handle teamwork, because we haven’t heard anything about that yet.

Thorn banner did the combat right, now they have to do the marketing right.

edit : wait, what happened, was my post deleted or something?

edit 2 : ah i get it, i guess it’s not the right place to talk about WotR. I deleted some parts.

• @Wingy:

• He’s just spying on the competition.

• Developer

I think its important to do such research. Have to know what else is out there to ensure you are making the best melee combat game ever. (We still are). :)

• Le problem with war of the rose is the warband mechanics yeah :

-take long 2H
    -spam cleave
    -???
    -profit

• @Ourg:

Le problem with war of the rose is the warband mechanics yeah :

-take long 2H
    -spam cleave
    -???
    -profit

You just summed war of the roses, warband, fire and sword in 6 words.

• @SlyGoat:

@Wingy:

Where is it?!

• @akarnir:

Screw war of the roses, I have chivalry medieval warfare. (if you get the reference, feel free to say it)

I’m pretty sure I got it

Blackbird: Did you just buy both War of the roses AND Chivalry?
    tibberius: So what?
    Blackbird: That’s totally against the rules
    Tibberius: Screw the rules! I have money!

Also As Tristan Taylor would say it:

BURN THE WITCH!