Tournament Mode, Horses and Jousting

• I know there’s a tournament board but is it possible to implement a tournament mode where you get some people in a server then it’s all 1v1s that play out simultaneously and compete for 1st place. I think this would be a brilliant step to take. It would make Chivalry even more awesome than it is currently!

Is it possible we can have horses and therefore jousting? That’s medieval. :D

Thanks in advance for anybody replying, Dead.

• Wayhey!

I’ve been thinking about the recurring “why can’t we have horses?” debate that keeps on popping up and did think what about a Tourney? It does seem to be an obvious inclusion but one that probably needs different base machinations (guess) to make it work but surely it would be worth the effort?

Here’s a taste…

Sir William Marshal 1st Earl of Pembroke ~ 1147-1219 ~ TheGreatest Knight ~ Timewatch ©BBC
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0LamXQ39EQ

ADVERT WARNING
    More of the same on our site…

• If you havnt heard, A new mode called “Duel” is already in the current beta patch. IT has a nifty UI menu that puts people against each-other by random. Each duel consists of three rounds/ duels. Best of 2/3 victories, wins that set. The winner of the most duels at the end of the map is the over all winner.

It has about 7 new maps and has throwing weapons disabled. The horses will not be implemented into the core game but the duel mode is amazing none the less.

• @Phlint95:

If you havnt heard, A new mode called “Duel” is already in the current beta patch. IT has a nifty UI menu that puts people against each-other by random. Each duel consists of three rounds/ duels. Best of 2/3 victories, wins that set. The winner of the most duels at the end of the map is the over all winner.

It has about 7 new maps and has throwing weapons disabled. The horses will not be implemented into the core game but the duel mode is amazing none the less.

Yeah mate that’s all good, just thought I’d bring the horses debate into this thread