New update beta

• Can someone how me how to get the new update beta? I really want to play duels and stuff.
    Thanks.

• @CrustaceanSoup:

If you have read the above and still wish to test the beta, please following these instructions:

1. Right Click “Chivalry: Medieval Warfare” on your game list
    2. Hit Properties
    3. Click on the “Betas” tab
    4. In the dropdown menu, select the “Beta” branch. You should see “Successfully opted into the ‘Beta’ content beta.”
    5. Close the window and the next time you go to launch the game, Steam will automatically begin to download the update.

If you wish to go back to the release build, follow the above steps, except in the drop-down menu, select “NONE - Opt out of all beta programs.”

• Is there something to adress team-attacking yet?

• @The:

Is there something to adress team-attacking yet?

Team damage is part of the default game. Server operators can adjust the value of team damage as they see fit.

• @ReMixx:

@The:

Team damage is part of the default game. Server operators can adjust the value of team damage as they see fit.

Yeah, that’s not what I meant.
    I meant punish option or mirror damage, anything like that.
    I had to make a big pause a month ago based on this sole annoyance. Tried to get back to the game yesterday, but free weekend -> enormous lags.

• @The:

@ReMixx:

@The Algerian:

Yeah, that’s not what I meant.
    I meant punish option or mirror damage, anything like that.
    I had to make a big pause a month ago based on this sole annoyance. Tried to get back to the game yesterday, but free weekend -> enormous lags.

Nothing like that is a planned option for the vanilla game. A mod could easily implement that functionality, but those won’t be included on the Official Servers. The new patch votekick does include the number of TK’s though.

• @ReMixx:

Nothing like that is a planned option for the vanilla game. A mod could easily implement that functionality, but those won’t be included on the Official Servers. The new patch votekick does include the number of TK’s though.

I guess that’s a start.
    Displaying team-damage would be much more efficient, displaying TK won’t really do anything aside making trolls strike teamates intentionally until they’re annoyed enough to TK them.

• @The:

@ReMixx:

I guess that’s a start.
    Displaying team-damage would be much more efficient, displaying TK won’t really do anything aside making trolls strike teamates intentionally until they’re annoyed enough to TK them.

It does display damage as a percent.

• FPS Otsal please use the search feature or have a look round before posting!

Beta instructions are in the Announcements section.