Game freezes upon starting

• Does anyone have the same problem as mine? I started the game and after it shows the title screen, a blank window appears and then it freezes completely and I have to manually terminate it. I tried the solutions I can find here but it still doesn’t work. Does anyone know the solution to my problem?

• Hi damakuno,

Please attach your Launch.log and DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

Launch.log is found here: Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Logs

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing dxdiag into the search field, selecting dxdiag.exe from the search results, and clicking the Save All Information button in the DxDiag app.

• Okay, done. When i opened DXdiag, errors kept popping up saying that things didn’t work properly last time. What does this mean?

Is it because my graphic card isn’t good enough?

Someone help please…

• help please? It’s been quite awhile and no one has noticed me yet …

• Thats happening to me as well, I’ve reinstalled the game at least 3 times and its still doing the same thing… any help or advice would be helpfull

• Yeah, hopefully someone who knows about this problem will reply soon enough :)

• I got this fixed, but only temporarily, by verifying the game integrety on steam. Only worked once for me. Could start the game 2 times after that, now I’m stuck with the same problem again and the verifying doesnt help now.

• Damakuno, you are running a single core Sempron Processor.

AMD Sempron™ 140 Processor, ~2.7GHz

[0002.23] Init: Computer: USER-PC
    [0002.23] Init: User: user
    [0002.23] Init: CPU Page size=4096, Processors=1
    [0002.23] Init: High frequency timer resolution =2.648486 MHz
    [0002.23] Init: Memory total: Physical=3.0GB (3GB approx) Pagefile=6.0GB Virtual=2.0GB
    [0002.23] Log: !!! WARNING SETTING BUCKET HERE !!!

Chivalry needs a dual core to run. It cannot run on single core :(

Video Card is also waaaaay below minimum.

http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/video … rce+GT+220

8800GT is minimum for Nvidia cards. It is about 1/4 of the power of an 8800GT.

• Guess I need a new computer… :(