Damage Visuals

• Apart from blood, what kind of visuals will show you have taken damage?

What consequences will the damage you took have on your appearance.

Will your clothes and armor be ripped at the place they were hit or Will random holes and rip in your armor appear as you get more damage?

Will your guy look all worn out after he has fought for a long time and received a lot of damage?

• Did anyone understood my question?
    Maybe I should rephrase it.

• I doubt there is gonna be any armor wear or damage effects.
    So it’s blood plus the times where you loose your helmet due to a hit on the head or one of your limbs or head in the case of death.

But i can see additional dmg effects and player model customizations as DLC in the future.

• @georgatos7:

I doubt there is gonna be any armor wear or damage effects.
    So it’s blood plus the times where you loose your helmet due to a hit on the head or one of your limbs or head in the case of death.

But i can see additional dmg effects and player model customizations as DLC in the future.

I hope too. I would like to know if the developer would consider adding those visuals for when you are damaged.
    It doesn’t need to be specifically where you hit, it can be random.
    Ripped clothes, open wound, broken armor…

• Character models definitely show damage. When someone is low on health they’ll be scraped up and bloodied. Similarly a weapon used to cleave off a head/limb will be bloodied. Wouldn’t be surprised if more extensive and detailed damage visuals are added post-release.

• @SlyGoat:

When someone is low on health they’ll be scraped up and bloodied.

By scraped up you mean scratch in his armor and stuff like that. So there will be more than blood to show damage.

In that case i’m glad to hear that :D

• Hmm… didn’t know that also and i haven’t seen anything like it in the vids.