Can I run it?

• Hello,

I already checked on Can you Run it, but it seams outdated compared to the requirments here… these are mine:

Ram: 4 GB 3.48 Usable
    Processor: AMD-A6 APU With Radeon HD Graphics 2.10 GHZ ( Radeon is in the 6 thousand.)

If I need anything else tell me. But I definately have minimum requirments on can you run it. Also, does it fully take 2 GB of ram? Because thats gonna hit me really hard :/

• attach DxDiag.txt in a reply here.

DxDiag.txt is generated by clicking the Windows Start Menu, typing in dxdiag into the search field, clicking dxdiag app from the search results, then clicking the Save All Information button in the dxdiag app.

This will give more in depth system info.

• umm…

I saved it and its a big mess on my cp… i copied and pasted it but I think it gives out to much info… Its really the same stuff as main post.

• Why ask for help if you don’t want it? Your exact hardware is relevant…Radeon “in the 6000” is not enough info because that could mean high end gaming chip or low end budget crap

• It doesn’t say but ill go on can you run it and find out.

• Grrrr

It still doesn’t give me info… but heres what I have

CPU
    You Have: AMD A6-3600 APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics

CPU Speed
    You Have: 2.1 GHz

RAM
    Minimum: 2 GB
    You Have: 3.6 GB

OS
    Minimum: Windows XP
    You Have: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit

Video Card
    You Have: AMD Radeon HD 6530D

Features: Minimum attributes of your Video Card
    Required You Have
    Icon Pixel Shader version 3.0 5.0
    Icon Vertex Shader version 3.0 5.0
    Icon Dedicated Video RAM 256 MB 512 MB

Sound Card
    You Have: AMD High Definition Audio Device

Free Disk Space
    You Have: 790.8 GB

• That is a low-power/low performance graphics chip. You can run the game, but don’t look for more than 30-40 fps on medium settings, if I were to estimate. It is going to chug sometimes.