Hello Everyone, Some Feedback for the Developers

• I would actually be more happy if there were more sounds indicating that you’re low on stamina. I curse the stupid lag or my keyboard when the game does not let me kick and then realize that I had insufficient stamina (not gone, just insufficient for the kick).
    Although the last point does not really matter, there is not much sound when the stamina bar is empty either…

I don’t care about the stamina bar, I don’t have time for that while fighting, rather have some audio (heavy breathing, heartbeat, crying baby etc.) ques.

• You start breathing very heavily when you’re out of stamina, think you need to crank up the volume ;)

• There is actually a server side command for showing damage numbers ingame already. It also shows stamina consumed for each action and is kind of fun to mess around with once or twice, but I really am glad they do not display all the time. Like others have said, once you get a feel for the weapons and have a look at the damage charts there is no need for it to show ingame.

• @KingOfPolarBears:

You start breathing very heavily when you’re out of stamina, think you need to crank up the volume ;)

Compared tot he rest of the sounds it is actually not that loud.
    Can I just raise the stamina sounds? I want to be able to hear my friends over voice chat during the game and thus not raise all the fighting sounds that are irrelevant also. (I am very visually oriented, with much noise of the game I cannot hear talking people correctly :x )

I can hear everything fine but I never even noticed the heavy breathing actually…

• Maybe they should make the Stamina bar flash / pulse slightly when it is that low that you can’t excecute the action you’re trying to do? (Like a kick).