Server Admin Options?

• A few questions from a new server admin;

Can you see the MOTD anywhere? I found the option to change it in the server files but i can’t see it anywhere in game.

How to set up a system message that will display every few minutes.

Can you control what everyone spawns with? Being able to have a all fist match.

Is there a way to limit archers per team?

Currently i can only initiate a map change vote, i can’t force a map change. Is there a way to force it yet? I have read that there isn’t.

And last but not least, is there any out of game admin tools?

• Hello,

There is no working MOTD option yet.
    There is no system message that you can change at this time.
    I know you can disable certain things and change things around, but you aren’t able to go all fists only without just telling everyone that joins that it is that.
    You aren’t able to limit classes yet.

To change maps, type in console: adminchangemap full name of map.

Make sure you are logged in as admin, or it will go about as a votechangemap.

And no, currently there are no out of game admin tools.

All the things listed above are all things we are working towards. It won’t be in this upcoming patch, but they will be in the future.

Thanks,

• Thanks for the response.

I appreciate that these items will be added in the future.

I would like to note that, the MOTD and system messages do a lot to help fund the servers but, im sure you are well aware of this fact.

Also can you have reserved slots? that is another option that helps keep servers up.

And a way to make a stats table for a forum or web site would be awesome.

• @PorkchoP:

Thanks for the response.

I appreciate that these items will be added in the future.

I would like to note that, the MOTD and system messages do a lot to help fund the servers but, im sure you are well aware of this fact.

Also can you have reserved slots? that is another option that helps keep servers up.

And a way to make a stats table for a forum or web site would be awesome.

No problem :)

And no, can’t reserve slots either. These are all things people have been asking about and are all in this forum somewhere. But we have a list that’s already in the works, so we’ll get it eventually.

Not sure about the stats yet like in AoC. Hopefully though. Are you talking about rank and stuff like that? Or server stats?

• Both stat types would be awesome.

This game is a ton of fun. Me and my clan mates really enjoy chopping people’s heads off and listening to the gagrles of there last breaths.

This game is just going to be more great once these and hopefully much more content is added.

Looking forward to the modding tools being released .