Throwing weapon

• It’s really hard to find new weapons categories, what about the “verrettone”? It’s a huge dart that can be thrown by hands, otherwise bolas and slings but they’re not really medieval…and not really deadly

• Funny, the sling is actually in beta now ;)

Although now you mention it the dart would be more… aggressive? Well something in that sense.
    I think I even read something about a bola, but I am not sure hiw serious that was. It would be nice since the sling has it’s own category, to have the dart and the bola fill the other 2 slots.

• I think that there are no other “kinds” of throwing weapons :|,I’m quite afraid about the slings…I doubt that rocks can even damage a steel armor

• @Satiro88:

I think that there are no other “kinds” of throwing weapons :|,I’m quite afraid about the slings…I doubt that rocks can even damage a steel armor

Uh-huh. And yet, I can dent a steel plate by bashing a rock against it.

• Well there are not much different blades also if you look at it that way… But still there are more than 12 different kinds in the game.

Having some more variety never hurts, even if it’s mostly cosmetics.

• @Hadron:

@Satiro88:

I think that there are no other “kinds” of throwing weapons :|,I’m quite afraid about the slings…I doubt that rocks can even damage a steel armor

Maybe it returns straight to your face and kill you xD

I think that there are enough kinds of weapons, they can just add more variations of the same weapon, that would be also great

• @Satiro88:

@Hadron:

@Satiro88:

Maybe it returns straight to your face and kill you xD

I think that there are enough kinds of weapons, they can just add more variations of the same weapon, that would be also great

Yes, I would agree with more weapons.

No, it wouldn’t rebound off steel - not enough elasticity in either material. It would dent or penetrate the steel, then fall.