A Reason for kicks

• I am getting sick of all the constant counter vote-kicks were someone well get voted out of a game just because they have called a kick on someone (Whether it was deserved or not). I feel that if people were forced to type out or choose why they were starting a vote-kick, we can get rid of trolls who just go around calling vote-kicks on people, and others who are victims of deadly counter-kicks.

• Usually the counter kicks are against trolls. Though sometimes caused by a troll that’s been team killing.

Change votekick back to a console command. Its what’s best it wasn’t abused then.

• It’s actually a great idea, but for another reason.
    I actually find it very annoying how people state no reason at all, I instantly vote no since I think there should at least be some reason for the kick. (I despise the people voting yes without knowing a reason even more annoying…)
    So yes, let people state a reason before activating the votekick. Maybe even delay it with a few seconds so the defendant can state why he did it (accidental tk) or something.

• I am stunned they didnt implement this in beta despite all the threads complaining about votekicks.

So many games have a votekick reason and I brought it up several times.

Moderators need to do a better job giving feedback to developers.

• Votekicks in the upcoming patch show team damage % and idle time.

• @SlyGoat:

Votekicks in the upcoming patch show team damage % and idle time.

Perfect. I am one of those people who votes “no” immediately in all vote kicks because they are called far too often and we always have to vote blindly unless we personally witnessed a tk or idling.

• I vote kick when I see people cheating (seems to be increasingly often), and for team killer spammers. If someone is swinging their axe around like it is nothing, then they should be kicked.

• @Mashuu:

I vote kick when I see people cheating (seems to be increasingly often), and for team killer spammers. If someone is swinging their axe around like it is nothing, then they should be kicked.

Agreed, but I vote only for TKs if they get 3 and don’t stop spamming.

• Lol jsut now i was doing some deathmatch and i tried to fight againts 5 guys i killed 4 of them and died.Then i think they thought i was a hacker or something and they kicked me.Seriously they really need to improve votekicking.I got kicked for no reason at all.I was even dead after that how can i possibly hack if i get hit.