Congratulations and Thank You

• I remember playing this game when it was just a mod. I don’t even remember how long ago that was. After waiting for years, I started to lose hope in a full release game.

It is good to know that the team has finally met their goals. I cheered when I saw the new video on the website yesterday. I’ll be buying it as soon as it reaches steam. Speaking of which, does this have a steam page yet?

Anyways, I just wanted to say congratulations to Torn Banner Studios on their success. I’m glad everything turned out well in the end.

• You can help the team out and get a ~15% discount if you preorder the game through Kickstarter. $25 to buy the game on Steam now through kickstarter, will be $30 on release.

• Sorry, but I can’t. I certainly intend to buy it as soon as it is available for purchase through steam though.
    Regardless, good luck. I hope the Kickstarter works out well for you all.

• @Blindga:

Sorry, but I can’t. I certainly intend to buy it as soon as it is available for purchase through steam though.
    Regardless, good luck. I hope the Kickstarter works out well for you all.

That would work for me too.

• After talking about this game for this long, I can’t but feel obliged to offer some support to the Kickstart. So I changed my mind about not backing. I hope 50$ helps :D

• @Blindga:

After talking about this game for this long, I can’t but feel obliged to offer some support to the Kickstart. So I changed my mind about not backing. I hope 50$ helps :D

Damn you !
    You make me feel bad :(