Steam can recognize my server but no outside connections do.

• So just to clarify to make sure I have everything setup correctly,

-Ive installed the Dedicated Server software through steam tools.
    -I made a shortcut to UDK.exe (the one in the dedicated server folder) using target attributes “AOCLTS-Arena3_p?steamsockets -seekfreeloadingserver -Port=7777 -QueryPort=27015”
    -I am the DMZ on my router so all ports are accessible. I have also tried just portforwarding specific ports but DMZ makes everything cleaner in my opinion.
    -Here is a link to the Steam API showing that my IP is running a Chivalry Server : http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamApps/GetServersAtAddress/v0001?addr=96.229.81.4&format=json
    -I can connect to it locally using ~open 127.0.0.1 yet nobody outside can connect to it using ~open 96.229.81.4. Nor can they connect by joining me through their friendslist.

Something i wasnt sure on was which UDK.exe file to use. There is one within both of the below directories.

Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalry_ded_server
    or
    Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\chivalrymedievalwarfare\

When i try to run the UDK.exe within \chivalrymedievalwarfare\ and use the attribute -seekfreeloadingserver , the UDK locks up and I have to force close the program.

Is there something I’m missing? Or is the server software just really buggy and kind of hit or miss? Please and Thank you for responses :)