Open chat inbetween matches.

• There are times, especially after a trilling good match, that I feel the need to chat.
    But there is no time , the only thing I can type is “gg” and that’s it……

It would be great to have chat open in-between the matches for a longer time if possible. :D

• Rather, allow chat during the scorescreen. Move the scoreboard up a bit, and make space for 3-5 lines of chat.

• Usually I can get teh scorescreen to close by pressing enter or tab, thus allowing me to talk with the other plebs.

• You can chat after the game, that’s what the long wait is for. Just don’t type, wait for the scoreboard to come up, then press Tab, because sometimes it’ll glitch out when you’re typing and the scoreboard pops up and you’ll be unable to close it, which is probably what’s been happening to you.

• ok ty, i’ll try !

• Chatting during the loading screen would be neat. I don’t know how feasible that would be though.

• @boldest:

There are times, especially after a trilling good match, that I feel the need to chat.
    But there is no time , the only thing I can type is “gg” and that’s it……

It would be great to have chat open in-between the matches for a longer time if possible. :D

yeah I agree, so many times I wanted to reprimand the king for running out into the courtyard even after I said hey xyz you are the king get back here

• Agree. I have no idea why the devs thought that muting everybody after a match was a good idea…

• @Siegbert:

Agree. I have no idea why the devs thought that muting everybody after a match was a good idea…

You’re not muted… just close the scoreboard and chat :)

• Really? Gotta try :o

• @Siegbert:

Really? Gotta try :o

You can also just open your command console (defaults to tilde key) to see chat messages. You can chat back by prefixing what you want to say with the ‘say’ command.

Example:

say GG chaps! The king was a real dolt! Bwahaha!

• @ReMixx:

@Siegbert:

Really? Gotta try :o

You can also just open your command console (defaults to tilde key) to see chat messages. You can chat back by prefixing what you want to say with the ‘say’ command.

Example:

say GG chaps! The king was a real dolt! Bwahaha!

Yea, did that before. But it was too complicated to do it everytime.