Is battlecry making regen faster or not.

• I remember I read something about battlecry and that it make you regen faster.

But when I do it, it does not seems not to work faster at all. So can somebody tell me if this feature is working or not.

If not then I wouldn’t use battlecry that often because you are very vulnerable at the time.

• … No. Why would it?

-Edit- Though I might remember it being posted as a suggestion? Don’t know where else you might have gotten the idea other than someone pulling your chain in-game, though the “Press F10 to […]” kind of thing is more prevalent.

• I wondered the same thing about crouching for the longest time.

• @boldest:

I remember I read something about battlecry and that it make you regen faster.

But when I do it, it does not seems not to work faster at all. So can somebody tell me if this feature is working or not.

If not then I wouldn’t use battlecry that often because you are very vulnerable at the time.

That mechanic has never even been considered to put in the game - it was an idea someone posted on the Ideas and Suggestions board.

• OK ty, it would be a good idea though. :D

Till then i dont battlecry no more … :(

• @boldest:

OK ty, it would be a good idea though. :D

How can you claim the name “boldest” if you’re not willing to loose a fearsome shout at your foes? :p

• @JPSavage:

@boldest:

OK ty, it would be a good idea though. :D

How can you claim the name “boldest” if you’re not willing to loose a fearsome shout at your foes? :p

Duel mode/servers, or if you’re in safety.