List of servers forcing First person view

• I will keep updated this post to contain servers that force First person view until we(hopefully soon) get an option to filter it out in the server browser.

If you know of such servers please put FULL name of server in your post and I will include it here for everyone to see.

I think this will benefit everyone: whether you are looking to join such server or avoid it altogether.

1. WOLFPACK - 5.150.218.58:7777 - Sweden - TESTED
    2. Los Cruzados - Modo Objetivo - 87.98.195.223.7877 - France - TESTED
    3. Choppy #1 - 168.185.229.222:7777 - France - TESTED
    4. [IO] TEAM OBJECTIVE SERVER - 81.19.212.74:7783 - UK - TESTED
    5. [IO] Duel Server - 81.19.212.74:37019 - UK - NOT TESTED
    6. Vanquish Thy Foes! - 74.91.125.196:27015 - USA - NOT TESTED
    7. Vanquish - Duel Server - 74.91.124.229:27015 - USA - NOT TESTED
    8. -KVII- The Circle of Violence - 74.121.183.203:27015 - USA - NOT TESTED
    9. -KVII- The Flaming River |TO| - 75.102.38.13:27025 - USA - NOT TESTED

Note: NOT TESTED means that I was unable to find this server in the in game server browser, so I had to use game-monitor.com browser.

• Wolfpack is 1st person

• Thanks, it’s a start. Now we need more :)

• Vanquish 32 slot

Vanquish 24 slot

Vanquish duels

Click the link to join the server. All of these are usually first person only with 100% Friendly Fire, but on occasion they enable third person for training purposes and forget to change it back :P

I believe GIA also has a first person only server/100% FF server that I’ve played on. Actually most clans probably do.

• I can’t find or join any of the servers you listed SlyGoat so I can’t really add them to the list.

Are you sure they are online?

• Bumping this cause list needs more servers

• Interitus Fight Night and Interitus Dueling servers both have 1st person view only.

• All IO clan servers force you to 1st person.

• @Kulin_ban:

I can’t find or join any of the servers you listed SlyGoat so I can’t really add them to the list.

Are you sure they are online?

Maybe I did the links wrong :?

• “Circle of violence” and “flaming river”

• List updated, looking forward to adding more servers :)

• So why do people want servers where players can’t use third person at all?

I am just curious to hear what reasons. I can’t really think of significant advantages 3rd person give that could be considered “cheap”
    Being able to see around corners without revealing yourself doesn’t seem like much of a problem in a game that is mainly melee combat.

• How can i join these servers? i cant find any of them with the name

• @ Wolf chili
    Please use one of many existing topics about “1st person vs 3rd person”, thanks

@Onetastic:

How can i join these servers? i cant find any of them with the name

Easiest way to join is trough in game server browser.

Turn off all filters(except maybe not to show empty servers) and sort the servers by name than look for them in alphabetic order. After you find them, just right click and add to favorites.

I haven’t managed to find all the servers, but you might.

• See my signature. All Interitus servers are first person only.

• I’m interested how to filter for 1st person only servers….I’m from Australia so unfortunately this list can’t help me much :? Are there really so few people that are interested in first person only servers?

• We (Necios de Batalla) have the first person only view (the server is in France, although we are a Spanish clan).

[ESP] Necios de Batalla -TO-CTF-TDM- 94.23.251.32:27066 France