Partial healing!!

• Hello. I have another amazing idea. The way healing works is cool, however I think a pretty good idea is this.

After you get you get hit, It would be neat that when you start healing you can only heal up to a certain point. I was thinking around 50 percent of the damage lost from a hit. It’s a little silly that you can get your face smashed in with axes, hammers and the like, and after you massacre your opponent, you can just take it easy for a few and be back to 100 percent health like it never happened. Another neat touch could be scoring a kill puts your maximum health back up just a bit, say ten percent. It would give you that extra reward for scoring kills, and this will allow very skilled player to remain on the battlefield for extended periods of time. They’ll just have to be a bit more careful. Personally, I think it would add some interesting dynamic and depth.

• Personally, I think that if a player is skilled enough to get 10 kills or more without dying, they really don’t need any more of a buff.

• Dont know about others, but if i get damaged, i never stand just to wait for full health. The only moment when its worth wasting your time waiting for regeneration, is when you can die from 1 kick or bash…

• @saone:

Dont know about others, but if i get damaged, i never stand just to wait for full health. The only moment when its worth wasting your time waiting for regeneration, is when you can die from 1 kick or bash…

This

• @saone:

Dont know about others, but if i get damaged, i never stand just to wait for full health. The only moment when its worth wasting your time waiting for regeneration, is when you can die from 1 kick or bash…

With VG and knight I wait for health to stop maybe one average attack. Only with MaA and archer I never do this because that will require 3/4 of your health regenerate and takes way too long.

I love the idea of regeneration stopping at 70 percent or something for VG and knight, but for archer and MaA in a lot of cases this would be the same as having such a low health that regeneration loses its purpose. However on the other hand you have to consider whether than the archer and the MaA need another flaw to compensate having full regeneration, less stamina or something.

• @saone:

this

if you are very low on health it is a long time (feels like) before you are at full health.

might as well have died and respawned in 7 seconds (unless its LTS)