WIndows 8 Stripe down right hand side

• Hello there,

Not a major issue - but irritating none the less, I am running Windows 8 and constantly have a yellow stripe down the right hand side where on my desktop the tools/options display when not hidden. I’m assuming it’s a slight compatibility issue.

Thanks for the great game anyway; it is consuming too much of my free time. :D

• Developer

Not a Windows 8 issue. This is an issue with the bloom shader that’s apparent if you’re running in a resolution with odd-numbered dimensions (hence it happens frequently in windowed mode, and is visible in some other titles). It’s been corrected for CU1, and shouldn’t happen in the current CU1 Beta.

• Ah OK thanks for the clarification.

• I’m experiencing a similar issue with the Win8 UI causing me to alt-tab when aiming left while swinging, is there any workaround for this?

• @Safh:

I’m experiencing a similar issue with the Win8 UI causing me to alt-tab when aiming left while swinging, is there any workaround for this?

Out of curiosity, are you launching the game from the Desktop mode or the Start screen/whateverit’scalled or are using multiple monitors?

• I launch the game from steam via the normal windows desktop, not the metro UI.
    I have three monitors (which would be really cool if I could use them all in game, btw ;) ) running on eyefinity, but have tried with the outer monitors removed and even on only one monitor the mouse isn’t always held within the game.

In windows 8 there are popups if you move your mouse to the corners of the screen, in my case it seems to be the bottom left corner that I keep hitting (swinging left while stepping right and aiming down a bit for duckers) which brings up the metro start screen.