Issue with Unlocks

• Here’s the issue:

I’ve unlocked the Saber for both the Archer and MAA classes but it doesn’t seem to have unlocked for the Vanguard class. It says that I still require 19 kills to unlock it for the Vanguard.

I then noticed that I also need 19 kills with the Broad Dagger in order to unlock the Hunting Knife. I thought it might be a bug and not a coincidence so that the Saber would unlock when I unlocked the Hunting Knife for the Archer and MAA. So I play a round as a MAA, get 2 Dagger kills but the kills to unlock doesn’t update. It still says I need 19 kills to unlock the Hunting Knife.

So now I’m left with no way to unlock the Saber for the Vanguard class as well as no way to unlock the Hunting Knife for the Archer and MAA class. It’s been a whole day and it hasn’t managed to fix itself.

• @Big:

Here’s the issue:

I’ve unlocked the Saber for both the Archer and MAA classes but it doesn’t seem to have unlocked for the Vanguard class. It says that I still require 19 kills to unlock it for the Vanguard.

I then noticed that I also need 19 kills with the Broad Dagger in order to unlock the Hunting Knife. I thought it might be a bug and not a coincidence so that the Saber would unlock when I unlocked the Hunting Knife for the Archer and MAA. So I play a round as a MAA, get 2 Dagger kills but the kills to unlock doesn’t update. It still says I need 19 kills to unlock the Hunting Knife.

So now I’m left with no way to unlock the Saber for the Vanguard class as well as no way to unlock the Hunting Knife for the Archer and MAA class. It’s been a whole day and it hasn’t managed to fix itself.

If you unlock the whole roll for one class it will unlock it for the other, even if the weapons come in a different order for the other class. So just unlock it all for MAA, and it will be all unlocked for vanguard.

• @ChuckingIt:

If you unlock the whole roll for one class it will unlock it for the other, even if the weapons come in a different order for the other class. So just unlock it all for MAA, and it will be all unlocked for vanguard.

So if I unlock the Cudgel for Archer/MAA, all 3 weapons should be unlocked for Vanguard? I will try that.

Any ideas on the issue with my dagger unlocks? Currently any dagger kills don’t contribute to the unlocks.

• Bump.