Veteran helmets gone!?

• I recently downloaded the Chivalry beta and and my veteran helmets are not equiped. I tried putting each helmet customizations back to default, But then I could not select my veteran helmets! The only helmets available were the defaults!

• This happened to me in a non-beta server recently as well. Any ideas on why, anyone?

• This has happened to me as well, and it is independent of the server played on; the helmet selection screen only gives me the Default option.

• My helmets, too, are gone. And I long for them…… :|

• Also lost mine; I had the Knight’s veteran helmet, and now it’s gone D:

• They will be back for sure in the next patch.

Mine are surprisingly back. They came back after ranking up… Maybe try gaining a rank and they might return for you too until the next patch fixes it for good?

• @ReMixx:

They will be back for sure in the next patch.

Mine are surprisingly back. They came back after ranking up… Maybe try gaining a rank and they might return for you too until the next patch fixes it for good?

Hey mate, can you confirm if your veteran helmets work on a large array of servers?

• Sorry for the Noob question but i have been unable to find it anywhere, so ;
    What are the requirements to become a knight veteran ?

I have unlocked all my primary and secoundary weapons but i did not get the veteran achivement, am i missing something or is it this bug that you talk about ?

• @birk:

Sorry for the Noob question but i have been unable to find it anywhere, so ;
    What are the requirements to become a knight veteran ?

I have unlocked all my primary and secoundary weapons but i did not get the veteran achivement, am i missing something or is it this bug that you talk about ?

Yep, welcome to the club. :|

• @Yarnu:

@ReMixx:

They will be back for sure in the next patch.

Hey mate, can you confirm if your veteran helmets work on a large array of servers?

Well I played today and they’re gone again. :x

Basically, just wait until the patch comes. Should be soon. I can’t really give a date since I don’t know, but I would expect it to be here before summer starts ;)

• @ReMixx:

Basically, just wait until the patch comes. Should be soon. I can’t really give a date since I don’t know, but I would expect it to be here before summer starts ;)

Before summer starts.

Looks at calendar.

Well fuck. :|

• @Unit:

@ReMixx:

Before summer starts.

Looks at calendar.

Well fuck. :|

And you’ll be pleasantly surprised and happy when the patch comes out before that ;)

• @ReMixx:

And you’ll be pleasantly surprised and happy when the patch comes out before that ;)

Well…. do you know where my glasses are at least? :|

• @Unit:

@ReMixx:

Slaughtervomit ate them. Now stop hijacking threads :P

• @ReMixx:

@Unit:

@ReMixx:

Slaughtervomit ate them. Now stop hijacking threads :P

Oh, ok! Thanks!