Will there be any appearence customization?

• so aside from classes, can a player customize his armour?,will there be any titles?, levels?, and how would they work?

• Not on release (unless the kickstarter goes well maybe?) as far as I’m aware, but very likely something you’ll see in a patch or DLC down the line. Tibbs has stated he wants to have the game polished and complete in all the ways that really matter - core gameplay and content and such - when it gets into the players’ hands. Focusing on things like customization and such (fluff, basically) almost always ends up either seriously prolonging development - sometimes until the developers simply run out of money and release an unfinished project - or more often take attention away from what’s important so your game is a buggy mess with 3 maps on release.

• @SlyGoat:

Not on release (unless the kickstarter goes well maybe?) as far as I’m aware, but very likely something you’ll see in a patch or DLC down the line. Tibbs has stated he wants to have the game polished and complete in all the ways that really matter - core gameplay and content and such - when it gets into the players’ hands. Focusing on things like customization and such (fluff, basically) almost always ends up either seriously prolonging development - sometimes until the developers simply run out of money and release an unfinished project - or more often take attention away from what’s important so your game is a buggy mess with 3 maps on release.

lets hope that the kickstarter goes well then the torn banner deserves that, this game is gonna be epic.
    thanks for answering my question