[Poll] How old are you?

• Curious as to the age demographic playing Chivalry.

• I’ll leave this a couple of days to gather some results, but then it will be moved to Off Topic.

Kind of an Off-Topicy thread, like the “Where are you from?” ones and so on, so just giving you a heads up on that.

Will be interesting to see though. :)

• 19-24 gonna win :)

• @BobT36:

I’ll leave this a couple of days to gather some results, but then it will be moved to Off Topic.

Kind of an Off-Topicy thread, like the “Where are you from?” ones and so on, so just giving you a heads up on that.

Will be interesting to see though. :)

Ahh sorry dude, I totally forgot about Off-Topic here. I’m almost 100% in the forum branch specific to the game so OT didn’t even cross my mind.

No problem if you wanna move it.

• I couldn’t vote…. 32 years of age wasn’t listed. Yuk Yuk…

Naw, I voted.

• Chivalry is PC, so despite some extremely childish players ingame, odds are 90% of everyone is at least 20.

This is a forum, most people younger then 14-17 will basically use a computer just for schoolwork, and looking up cheats for whatever games they play, PC or console, not really being aware of the larger community at hand due to generally lower social awareness (Aka, less, there are people out there thing.)

Cutting out a large portion of the under then 18 crowd.

18 year old have just been freshly tossed out into the world of “I NEED MONEY! OMAWHGAWD” and likely cant afford anything fancy enough for chivalry.
    Reasserting the fact that we are not going to see anything younger then 20.

Most people over 40 shy away from video games, or are tech repelled (Whether due to lack of tech savvyness, or due to hating tech (Namely, computers) at work,) enough that they would use something simpler then a PC…. Like a console!

So, really, this game is basically going to end up in this range regardless, due to it appealing to an ~arguably~ mature PC croud.

• Am I really the only guy here’s who 18 years old?

Oh well, I never hang around with my age group anyway. Never found this age to be interesting.

• 22 baby.

• I swear there was one of these a few months ago.

• voted but i feel my age group will be one of the few in game :D

• I’m one of the two in the older bracket ;) 42 here yo. Yes I play video games, what the hell else am I gonna do ;)

Seriously though, I love this game.

• 21. I’ll see you gents and ladies in the tavern