Toggle run

• I use it a lot and it isn’t always consistent, how run toggles off.

When you strafe or go backwards - it goes off.
    When you stop and stay - it is still on. And you stay, but not heal and get no stamina back.

I think, it might be better, if run toggles off the moment “W” unpressed, which would make behaviour more predictable and consistent.

• OK, so you want the run to toggle off soon as W in unpressed when your Shift is the toggle key. That’s what happens - as soon as you stop using any movement key, the sprint stops. But if you’re saying the sprint should only work with the W key, that’s already the only key it works with.

• Sprint doesn’t stop - check out stamina and health bats, they are not regenerating.

• @zaript:

Sprint doesn’t stop - check out stamina and health bats, they are not regenerating.

It stops, but it bugs out the bars, yes.

• I find this an annoyance too, and when you get stuck on the tiniest bit of terrain it also stops. I find myself wrestling with my shift key most games. I would find it a lot less frustrating if you were able to double-tap W to sprint, and then move the dodge for MAA 1-button dodge.

• there are a lot more issues than that, see here: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=9482&p=83570#p83570