UDK.exe Crash

• Having purchased Chivalry on steam I have yet to be able to run it. I have tried several fixes on this forum but am yet to find a working solution.

Included is my launch log, and 32bit/64bit dxdiag reports. I have been unable to run the Direct3D part of dxdiad which I suspect may be related to the issue.

All my other games load and run fine so I am very curious as to the issue. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

A list of what I have done:
    Verified Integrity Of Game Cache (Found a file missing but same problem), Manually running the redistributables where appropriate (Nothing), Running in Compatibility (Nothing), Replacing nvwgf2um.dll as it seems to be the main issue for this and dxdiag (Nothing).

N.B. I have also tried it on my laptop where it runs fine if a little laggy but I would like to have it working on my desktop.

Edit: I am not using beta drivers as was the case here: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=6234&p=51502

• As much as I hate to thread bump, I still have this problem and hope someone might have any suggestion that might help.

• @1APEEPA:

As much as I hate to thread bump, I still have this problem and hope someone might have any suggestion that might help.

From your DxDiag.txt about your video card driver:

Driver Name: 
    Driver File Version:  ()
         Driver Version: 
            DDI Version: 
           Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
      Driver Attributes: Final Retail
       Driver Date/Size: , 0 bytes
            WHQL Logo'd: n/a
        WHQL Date Stamp: n/a

Looks corrupted. Please download the latest video driver from Nvidia’s website.