Reporting various exploits

• I have found a variety of exploits ranging from game breaking to bemusing. Where might it be wise to inform the developers so these can be patched as these really should not be released.

• PM me.

• PM to one of us mods (or Slygoat who’s now the official QA dude) for us to raise in our Private forum if it is something that it would be better not posting publicly.

We’ll hopefully get private “Report Hacks / Exploits” and “Report Abuse” forum sections set up at some point in the future where only you and mods can see your posts, but these require some forum addons of which we’re not sure are compatible with our forum software at the moment.

Before doing so though I’d advise you to play the Release Candidate Beta and check if they are fixed in that or not, (check the Announcements and Beta Feedback sections for details), or just wait for the patch to come out and re-test. As there are going to be a LOT of fixes in the next patch, as well as the content. This is scheduled to be released in the next couple of days, so no point posting things which may have already been fixed. :)

• @BobT36:

PM to one of us mods (or Slygoat who’s now the official QA dude) for us to raise in our Private forum if it is something that it would be better not posting publicly.

We’ll hopefully get private “Report Hacks / Exploits” and “Report Abuse” forum sections set up at some point in the future where only you and mods can see your posts, but these require some forum addons of which we’re not sure are compatible with our forum software at the moment.

Before doing so though I’d advise you to play the Release Candidate Beta and check if they are fixed in that or not, (check the Announcements and Beta Feedback sections for details), or just wait for the patch to come out and re-test. As there are going to be a LOT of fixes in the next patch, as well as the content. This is scheduled to be released in the next couple of days, so no point posting things which may have already been fixed. :)

I read the patch notes from the beta and couldn’t see any express mention of what I found, however I haven’t tried it yet so I will now. If they are still present I will PM you as what I found are pretty terrible when abused or even used by someone who doesn’t know what they are doing.