New voice command: "Nice one" (or equivalent)

• I feel like there are times where I want to congratulate a player for a kill or string of kills that I witnessed but there doesn’t really seem to be a specific voice command for that. I’ll use “thanks” if it saved my life or helped me out, but often I would like to have something more general.

I know the “respect” command is probably the nearest but they seem too directed at the enemy.

I’d like something more along the lines of “an outstanding victory” or “clearly no match for you” or “you sir, display astounding martial prowess”. That type of thing.

Just one of those little things that might add some motivation on the battlefield. :)

• I definitely have to agree.

• @Hadron:

I definitely have to agree.

Havent you posted that 100 times.

Or was it Hell No you posted 100 times…

• Friendly reminder to keep it Chivalrous.

Thanks!

• I’ve also faced this dilemma. +1

• I feel that “Respect” already fills this slot. It’s not really generally directed to the enemy, it’s more personal. My only gripe is that both Knights seem to be very stubborn at saying respect, hacking up a weird cough of some sort.

• @SharpshotSid:

I feel that “Respect” already fills this slot. It’s not really generally directed to the enemy, it’s more personal. My only gripe is that both Knights seem to be very stubborn at saying respect, hacking up a weird cough of some sort.

I know, right? Those are actually the sounds he says when he gets hit.

• Tsundere knight is best knight.

Anyway, I like that Knights are kind of huge jerks. Kind of adds to the personality of the classes.

Even better, one of the Knight’s Sorry lines is “Two for flinching!” That’s not even an apology so much as it is a borderline THREAT. To his own TEAM.

But yeah, I’m going to have to agree that the Respect command actually tends to be more fitting to say to an opponent rather than your teammates. A Good Job voice command would still have a place.

• yes, good idea.
    The ‘respect’ command is really weird as is now. I also don’t think you can hear it very well because it is very short and sounds like a cough.

• I liked the “in-pain” noises the Knight made, it really suited their character, especially the Mason Knight, the bloodthirsty warrior poet who is physically incapable of acknowledging an equal without coughing up blood.

But the new lines are good. “Two for flinching” is always funny whenever I hear it and again it suits his character, too proud to admit his wrongdoing.

I like the Agathian MaA Sorry lines, specially where he you hear quickly mumble “Uhhhh the blue was red…”

• Yeah seems those weird knight coughing noises have been fixed. I tried “respect” with Mason Knight after the update and had things like “I nearly broke a sweat” which doesn’t exactly work as a “nice one” to your team mate but cool to say to an enemy you beat who put up a good fight. ;)

Definitely thought that the majority of his “respect” lines seemed to be directed at an enemy (you just fought) but there were a couple that worked as a congrats to your buddy like “You fought well, I’ll give you that”. Problem is it’s hit or miss with the randomness.

I would still like a separate command purely for congratulating a team mate’s victory. :D