Dedicated server Content Update 1 patch now available

• Developer

(If you’re a server operator and are not yet on our mailing list, please PM me! If you didn’t get this email, we probably have the wrong email address on file, so again please PM me!)

You are now able to download the new patch from Steam (App ID 220070) via the SteamCMD tool. The client build is NOT yet live – it will go live at 9AM PST (12PM EST, 5PM GMT) , we ask that you wait to update all your servers until then.

Please make sure to copy over UDKFamilyInfo.ini, UDKNewWeapon.ini, UDKDamageType.ini, and UDKWeaponAttachment.ini. If you use the configsubdir command, you will have to copy these config files into the config sub-directory as well.

An updated map list is currently present at
    viewtopic.php?f=80&t=9098

An updated list of server configuration options will be made available within the next day or so at
    viewtopic.php?f=72&t=9559

• This patch make that I can’t Open the server.

I think, This patch occur mismatching server version from game version.

• Developer

We always pre-release the patches on the dedicated server app before the client app gets updated, hence

The client build is NOT yet live – it will go live at 9AM PST (12PM EST, 5PM GMT) , we ask that you wait to update all your servers until then

• @CrustaceanSoup:

We always pre-release the patches on the dedicated server app before the client app gets updated, hence

The client build is NOT yet live – it will go live at 9AM PST (12PM EST, 5PM GMT) , we ask that you wait to update all your servers until then

12pm EST you say?

/looks at watch

• Server is patched and running but cannot login to admin. Any changes that we need to be aware of?

• @Retsnom:

Server is patched and running but cannot login to admin. Any changes that we need to be aware of?

Adminlogin works. It just doesn’t notify you anymore.