Do not divide players in too much modes

• I remember Red orchestra 2. Classic mode, casual mode, realistic one… + different game modes and some servers with bots. Some servers without tanks. Some servers with friendly fire on …some not…and so on. Nobody plays that. When you want to join a well populated server, you cant choose which mode and settings you want. You just need to take what is. My favourite last man standing was almost never there.

So i suggest to keep a smaller number of game modes and not divide players with some brutal/less brutal, FF on/FF off, with DLC/ without DLC servers…

Also i would get rid off team deathmach. For instant quick combat i find out more atractive FFA. OBJ offeres more teamplay than TD. I dont like king of the hill so much as well but it offeres new gameplay and it can be fun for some players. But TD does not. Its just simplier version of OBJ mode with zero bonus value.

• @Vincik:

I remember Red orchestra 2. Classic mode, casual mode, realistic one… + different game modes and some servers with bots. Some servers without tanks. Some servers with friendly fire on …some not…and so on. Nobody plays that.

Too much automatic spam weapons was actually RO2’s problem.
    Same goes for Tribes Ascend.

• Luckily, Classic servers rotate through ALL the game modes!

There’s also votechangemap in case a particular map or gamemode is unpopular with the current players on a server.