A few suggestions!~ rank/armor skins/co-op events

• 1. More armor and weapons. ( Mainly armor and weapon skins) Id like to see a lil more variation out there. Cosmetic changes. ( not stat changes )

2. A ranking system. Perhaps one that goes on your K/D ratio or something like that. One that can go up and down , depending on how youve been playing. With the current rank system…eventually everyone will be max level and you wont be able to tell the talented players from the players who play alot.
    a. Have the aforementioned cosmetic armor skins linked to your player level so you have a lil more depth to the system and can unlock or “shoot” for the new armors and weapons to show off!
    ( Not sure how the ranking system would go, cuz it could easily be exploited by friends, just “kill trade”, but if theres a will, there a way)

3. Ranked servers, or official tournament servers that keep track of stats. Perhaps a que system to fight other player groups. For example you and 2 buddies wanna que up and fight another group of 3 players and have it out! And have the que system pit you agaisnt players your own skill level by tallying up your teams K/D W/L ratios or something to that effect. (that im sure is a lil to ambitious for the games current state)

4. Perhaps some CO-OP challenge event servers. Like hold off an army advancing on a village for x amount of time…etc. Thatd be fun I think.

Thanks guys!

• @Pantius:

1. More armor and weapons. ( Mainly armor and weapon skins) Id like to see a lil more variation out there. Cosmetic changes. ( not stat changes )

2. A ranking system. Perhaps one that goes on your K/D ratio or something like that. One that can go up and down , depending on how youve been playing. With the current rank system…eventually everyone will be max level and you wont be able to tell the talented players from the players who play alot.
    a. Have the aforementioned cosmetic armor skins linked to your player level so you have a lil more depth to the system and can unlock or “shoot” for the new armors and weapons to show off!
    ( Not sure how the ranking system would go, cuz it could easily be exploited by friends, just “kill trade”, but if theres a will, there a way)

3. Ranked servers, or official tournament servers that keep track of stats. Perhaps a que system to fight other player groups. For example you and 2 buddies wanna que up and fight another group of 3 players and have it out! And have the que system pit you agaisnt players your own skill level by tallying up your teams K/D W/L ratios or something to that effect. (that im sure is a lil to ambitious for the games current state)

4. Perhaps some CO-OP challenge event servers. Like hold off an army advancing on a village for x amount of time…etc. Thatd be fun I think.

Thanks guys!

I dare say that there already exsists a ranking system, but alas, no benefits shalt befall upon those who stand upon high platforms.

• @SerFluffy:

I dare say that there already exsists a ranking system, but alas, no benefits shalt befall upon those who stand upon high platforms.

Why did I read that in the voice of the Agatha Vanguard?
    WHAT A FRY OF FORNICATION, IS UPON MEEEEE!

1. Yay for armour, nay for weapons. I think that the looks of the weapons as they are aid in decicing moves in a fight. Any additions or new skins for the weapons would prevent you from recognising the enemy’s weapon.

2. Nay, nobody likes to be demoted.

3. Perhaps, I’m not big on tournaments but I can see why others might like it.

4. There already have been several co-op mode suggestions, I wonder if TB is gonna try and do something with that

• Mmmm i was thinking about that coop mode… What about a coop-horde mode where you can buy fortifications and improve them with your points? You could also buy better weapons with them like call of duty… You can try to defend medieval bourg from a huge castle attack with many defensives “steps”.

It could be a 7-9players coop, 6-8+1lord, the lord can switch to a “rts point of view” to coordinate operations and “free” some bots to help

• @Satiro88:

Mmmm i was thinking about that coop mode… What about a coop-horde mode where you can buy fortifications and improve them with your points? You could also buy better weapons with them like call of duty… You can try to defend medieval bourg from a huge castle attack with many defensives “steps”.

It could be a 7-9players coop, 6-8+1lord, the lord can switch to a “rts point of view” to coordinate operations and “free” some bots to help

OoOo i like it!

• Might aswell have dreamed that but, i think they plan some more offline action AAAAAAND a coop mode.

would be faken epic shit bro