[website] C:MW no longer available on Humble Bundle e-store

• Hi,

nearly 2 months ago, I contacted Humble Bundle because the 1-licence and 4-licences Chivalry pages were giving me 404 errors. The OST entry seems to still be working.

Said 404ing links:

4 days after contacting Humble Bundle Support, I was told that “The store is temporarily unavailable for this game. You can still get it through Steam in the meantime.”.

It seems Torn Banner Studio has an unresolved business issue regarding selling copies through the Humble Bundle e-store, either with Humble Bundle or Steam/GameStop/GamersGate.

No matter what the actual problem is (and I do think such business issues are meant to stay confidential), Torn Banner Studio has to acknowledge the situation:

1. Remove the 2 entries (product/chivalrymedievalwarfare and product/chivalrymedievalwarfare-4pack) and modify the button to say “Buy the OST from us !”, until there is an option to buy it directly from TBS again.

2. Contact Humble Bundle/GameStop/GamersGate/Steam and fix this problem.

Leaving the “Buy Now” page in that state is not very professional and will only let people speculate on the reason behind such issue.

Thank you for your attention ;)

• Hm… sorry to bump this thread, but I’m wondering if any admin/moderator/dev told the webmaster about these two dead links.

It’s been 2 months now and the website is still broken on one of its most important page (Buy Now), it really shouldn’t be left in that sorry state.

I hope this will be fixed soon.

• @LineFormation:

Hm… sorry to bump this thread, but I’m wondering if any admin/moderator/dev told the webmaster about these two dead links.

It’s been 2 months now and the website is still broken on one of its most important page (Buy Now), it really shouldn’t be left in that sorry state.

I hope this will be fixed soon.

They do indeed know about this. Not sure what their status is on taking care of it though. Thanks!