Emblems and visual customization

• Now, this is not about being able to customize your character class or the stats, that’s an other discussion. This is about being able to visually customize your charcter, using for example emblems and such. Why? Well, the devs talk a lot about the rewarding feeling of killing and enemy and the thrill of getting back and avange yourself, about getting a personal touch to the gamepaly.

I bought War of the Roses, well, I can say that while I’m not super pleased with it, one thing it got good was getting shit PERSONAL. How? Trough emblems and customization. You start recognizing your bane mans emblem, and when you kill that bastard it’s really rewarding. "I got you you son of a damn w***e! AND hopefully, he recognize my emblem and know that I killed him.

Yes, you can show who killed you in thet chat, but that is just a name, who remembers the names? xxcooldarklord1337? And how do I know it’s him when I see a gut at the battlefield? You could show his name over the head of him, but then there’s the thing with the names and that it would destroy the cinematic view.

Much better with:
    “Yellow-duck-with-green-cross-behind-bastard let’s go KILL him!”

Sorry for the bad english, I’m from Sweden and haven’t had an english calss in a long time now, since I’m a grown up and supposed to be able to write english anyway T_T

• This idea is not orginal, but it is really interesting.
    Something similar to the max payne 3 emblem editor would be nice.

• @Medgardd:

This idea is not orginal, but it is really interesting.
    Something similar to the max payne 3 emblem editor would be nice.

Nope. It’s not original. And perhaps it’s already in the game, I wouldnt know because I havent played it. Still, I think it’s a great way to go if you want things to get personal.

• Yellow-duck-with-green-cross-guy is a real dick, I hate that guy.