Chat command transcript

• I’ve been looking around and couldn’t find anything, was just wondering if there’s a list of chat command transcripts? I can’t understand a lot of what’s being said from the z/x menus and would love to find out what some of them actually say as opposed to what I’m interpreting them as.
    This seemed like the most appropriate section for asking too, sorry if it’s not.

• There’s a thread with some of the taunt ones listed.

Sir_Loin is the Audio Director and likely has the scripts for them all, they’re a tad busy with the imminent content patch at the mo, but I’m sure he’d like to share them with you when he gets the time. :)

• That would be most satisfactory, thank you kind knight. Your mother was not a hamster and your father did not smell of elderberries.

• @Tummeh:

Your mother was not a hamster and your father did not smell of elderberries.

:jlaff:

• Sorry if I’m going a little bit off topic here, but I guess I would save making a new thread.

Is it possible to make console keybinds in this game? The one I had in mind was the “togglehud” command and I was wondering if it was possible to make a keybind for it and what the command might be?

If its possible, is it something as simple as bind x “togglehud” in console?

I was hoping to get a bind for this so I could quickly use it for screenshots so I don’t have chatbox and kill notification cluttering the picture.

• @DokB:

Sorry if I’m going a little bit off topic here, but I guess I would save making a new thread.

Is it possible to make console keybinds in this game? The one I had in mind was the “togglehud” command and I was wondering if it was possible to make a keybind for it and what the command might be?

I was hoping to get a bind for this so I could quickly use it for screenshots so I don’t have chatbox and kill notification cluttering the picture.

setbind x togglehud

• @ReMixx:

@DokB:

Sorry if I’m going a little bit off topic here, but I guess I would save making a new thread.

setbind x togglehud

Thanks man

• Bumping for both an attempt at making that one guy you mentioned see this thread and offer a transcript, and to ask a question about binds: Is their any way to set a bind which both switches to my secondary and changes the perspective to the left side over shoulder?