Content Update 1 Released!

• Few things i noticed after patch:

• Sometimes I get hit at the start of someones swing animation. Seems off?

• Occasionally my health will start to regen immediately after being hit

• People burning from fire-pots never stop screaming, if you have multiple ragdolls on your screen who died to firepots you hear overlapping screams constantly.

Duel

• On the snow map for Duel servers there is a map exploit where you can jump off the cliff and not die, saw someone doing it but not sure how it’s done exactly.

• Can’t filter server type by Duel

• Duel interface seems a bit clunky, if you challenge someone it takes a few seconds to register that you pressed the challenge button?

• If the menu pops up and interrupts your chat typing you can’t edit what you’ve typed once you go back?

• Wish you could see ping on duel server >_<

• Ugh, I downloaded the update, but now my game won’t start.If I click play, it opens up chivalry at the bottom then closes it after a couple seconds.

• Thanks so much!!! :D

• Wow, this was a really nice release! Though I can only play the single player mode due to this satellite internet I have, the new weapons being in a new category and not needing unlocking (thank heavens I unlocked them all before I moved!), was a real lifesaver. The new weapons really gave the game a new dimension alone, not sure which I like best, but I’m leaning towards the quarterstaff and the sling.
    The blood thing is good too, I missed that from AoC.

In the next patch, could you guys perhaps release the maps and whatnot to the single-player mode as well?

• Great job TB. Free content and listening to the community has become rare these days and should be honored.
    here are some minor bugs i found.
    -When the flail is equipped and you pick up a torch the shield is held in a wierd way.
    -In CTF it says “x Agathian/Mason flags captured” but its kinda reversed. It increases the amount of Agathian flags captured when Agatha captures a flag and vice versa.

• @Torxe:

More content? not really needed but nice anyway, thank you for that.

Although I did seem to have lost my veteran helmet in the update -_- .
    Hope that this can be fixed, I was proud of that thing -.- .

Thought I’d report that bit of information.
    Kindest regards,
    Torxe

Not really needed? Speak for yourself.

The update seems great, but am I the only one feeling some performance drops? Feels like the game is heavier now. For example in Citadel I don’t get very good framerates…

• @Shredmaster:

@Torxe:

More content? not really needed but nice anyway, thank you for that.

Although I did seem to have lost my veteran helmet in the update -_- .
    Hope that this can be fixed, I was proud of that thing -.- .

Thought I’d report that bit of information.
    Kindest regards,
    Torxe

Not really needed? Speak for yourself.

The update seems great, but am I the only one feeling some performance drops? Feels like the game is heavier now. For example in Citadel I don’t get very good framerates…

Citadel is easiest the most demanding map in the game. Caused me to drop to mid 50s in a real crazy game when I’m usually getting 70-80fps minimum on all other maps.

• Fix the buggs and optimize the game before you add stuff, idiot move tbh. And for people saying they are doing the best they can, then they wouldn’t be adding new content instead of fixing. Bad patch keep tryin

And buffing two handed swords was a friggin mistake, vanguards were already powerful enough knights too

• @nomaq:

Few things i noticed after patch:

• People burning from fire-pots never stop screaming, if you have multiple ragdolls on your screen who died to firepots you hear overlapping screams constantly.

Duel

• On the snow map for Duel servers there is a map exploit where you can jump off the cliff and not die, saw someone doing it but not sure how it’s done exactly.

• Duel interface seems a bit clunky, if you challenge someone it takes a few seconds to register that you pressed the challenge button?

- If the menu pops up and interrupts your chat typing you can’t edit what you’ve typed once you go back?

This. Its so annoying, if you are typing then the duel screen comes up for a win or a loss, you cant use your mouth or click anywhere so you have to wait for the timer of 10 seconds to go and you cant type either and edit what you wrote.

• Yeah, it’s a minor annoyance. I hope they will fix it in next patch.

All in all I love the patch. And you guys made each class that much more interesting. As far as I’ve seen the new weapons are pretty balanced (will take some longer time playing to be sure) which is pretty impressive considering how unique they are. Thanks a lot :)

• Yeah, the bloody “VICTORY” pop up is a nuisance. I’d like to chat with my opponent after a fight.

• @PandaChef:

This. Its so annoying, if you are typing then the duel screen comes up for a win or a loss, you cant use your mouth or click anywhere so you have to wait for the timer of 10 seconds to go and you cant type either and edit what you wrote.

I agree that that needs to be adjusted. The workaround is to open the in-game console (defaults to tilde key on most keyboards) and say something from there:

say gg chaps!

This will “break” the “lock” on your keyboard/mouse so that you can tab out of the scoreboard again.

• @PandaChef:

@nomaq:

Few things i noticed after patch:

Duel

- If the menu pops up and interrupts your chat typing you can’t edit what you’ve typed once you go back?

This.

• you forgot the part in the patch where unlocked veteran helms are no longer unlocked D:

or is that just my client acting up again? half of my achievements don’t unlock either (playing on the same server I unlocked my weapons on so it must be ranked)

• I like the new content, but there’s just too much broken stuff. Looking forward to bug-fixing patch, hope it’s gonna arrive soon.

• @Stinger:

I like the new content, but there’s just too much broken stuff. Looking forward to bug-fixing patch, hope it’s gonna arrive soon.

Me too, missing the veteran helmets. (was thinking at first you made them obligatory for higher ranks/full unlocks)

Also looking forward for a return of the Assault-CTF mode, find the conquering style of CTF - fighting through the enemy’s base with the own banner in the hand and other’s guarding him - some more exciting instead of classic CTF (stealing the opponent’s flag and escaping like a coward)

• @Sir:

Me too, missing the veteran helmets. (was thinking at first you made them obligatory for higher ranks/full unlocks)

Is this why i haven’t unlocked them for knight and maa? i did what you were sopsed to, but i didn’t even get the achivemenrt.

• The updated content and maps are great! It got me playing again at least…though I do miss the javelins, bolts , and arrows sticking out of my fallen enemies :|

• @fishsticks:

The updated content and maps are great! It got me playing again at least…though I do miss the javelins, bolts , and arrows sticking out of my fallen enemies :|

What do you mean by this? I take it you don’t have your rag doll counter up? Its under the video settings. You get to have a ton of bodies to view now!

• So… any news on a an upcoming patch? :)