Content Update 1 Released!

• The updated content and maps are great! It got me playing again at least…though I do miss the javelins, bolts , and arrows sticking out of my fallen enemies :|

• @fishsticks:

The updated content and maps are great! It got me playing again at least…though I do miss the javelins, bolts , and arrows sticking out of my fallen enemies :|

What do you mean by this? I take it you don’t have your rag doll counter up? Its under the video settings. You get to have a ton of bodies to view now!

• So… any news on a an upcoming patch? :)

• @Unit:

So… any news on a an upcoming patch? :)

It’ll be out when it’s out :P

• Why I can’t have my veteran helmets now, I’ve work so hard to unlock them I want them ! Why the autobalance team isn’t working ? Why my achievments on steam aren’t unlocking like for the tutorial one? Otherwise keep good work guys, your game is awesome !

• Great job on the new content!

• @Kimiko:

@Unit:

Adding to this, they are calling it a “hotfix” so we can expect it relatively soon.

• @Kimiko:

@Unit:

I’M SO FUCKING IMPATIENT!

I miss my veteran helmets. :|

• @Unit:

I miss mine too :/

• @ChuckingIt:

@fishsticks:

The updated content and maps are great! It got me playing again at least…though I do miss the javelins, bolts , and arrows sticking out of my fallen enemies :|

What do you mean by this? I take it you don’t have your rag doll counter up? Its under the video settings. You get to have a ton of bodies to view now!

Since the patch I no longer see javelins, bolts, arrows, or axes stuck in enemies that I have struck. Doesn’t matter if they are alive or dead. I wasn’t aware that ragdoll counter would affect that. I will try turning it up and see what happens.

• This is gonna sound very stupid, but I’m pretty new to this and I love this game!!! But I can’t seem to find the content update patch :( can someone help me out, please???

• @LG03:

This is gonna sound very stupid, but I’m pretty new to this and I love this game!!! But I can’t seem to find the content update patch :( can someone help me out, please???

It downloaded automagically through Steam. If you can play the game, you have it!

• @Kimiko:

@Unit:

I appreciate the effort that went into this patch, all the new content is great.

But there’s rarely a case where a game releases a content patch and it doesn’t need a fix patch soon after.

Don’t want to wait until late march for the bugs to be fixed. Don’t think anyone else would either.

• A lot of people, me included, are wondering where the promised “no archers” / class restriction option is?

Having half your team archer around being stupid when playing objective is just as silly as facing a 60% archer team blockading a map when you want to be playing a game focussing on (mostly) skill based melee combat (and towards an objective).

From the ongoing dialogue on servers, I know a lot of people share this wish.

• @SomeDudeOnAForum:

A lot of people, me included, are wondering where the promised “no archers” / class restriction option is?

Having half your team archer around being stupid when playing objective is just as silly as facing a 60% archer team blockading a map when you want to be playing a game focussing on (mostly) skill based melee combat (and towards an objective).

From the ongoing dialogue on servers, I know a lot of people share this wish.

It’s already in, but it’s a server side option. So, find a server with it enabled or host your own - official servers will never have restrictions on class, perspective, etc.

• So what you’re saying is “it exists, just nobody will offer it for games you can play”?

Well joy oh boy.

BTW, was there a recent DDOS attack on servers? Or is someone attacking them lately?
    A lot of lag spikes are registering and one night/weekend there as some really hardcore ping mismatch vs everyone having clean lines on a ton of servers going around.

Also:

Did the official TO servers get shut down?
    All I can find is the crap mixed/classic mode servers even when explicitly looking for only TO servers, which annoys me in amounts I cannot even get put into words.

When I look for TO servers, I don’t want a LMS or CTF or TD thrown in, I want a server on true TO rotation. That’s why I filtered for it in the first place!
    And the only reason I bought/play the game.

• @SomeDudeOnAForum:

Did the official TO servers get shut down?
    All I can find is the crap mixed/classic mode servers even when explicitly looking for only TO servers, which annoys me in amounts I cannot even get put into words.

When I look for TO servers, I don’t want a LMS or CTF or TD thrown in, I want a server on true TO rotation. That’s why I filtered for it in the first place!
    And the only reason I bought/play the game.

If you can’t find them in the serverlist, then you can join it through this link:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082

All of the official servers are listed there.

• @Kimiko:

If you can’t find them in the serverlist, then you can join it through this link:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7082

All of the official servers are listed there.

Thank you, I will try and see if this helps as a workaround. :)

• @Dice:

@Unit:

I miss mine too :/

Wanna wallow in pity with me? :|